news

LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

JGD
5 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

So P.T is the L.A time cause Pacific? Are these the only 2 or is there any other one to confuse us?

CT for central time zone, MT for mountain time zone, AT for Alaskan time zone, and HT for Hawaiian time zone  :huntyga:

• Shook 1

GreenEyes

Couple people saying the lyrics don’t sound great but we have no idea about her delivery and production. If you look at bad romance’s chorus lyrics without knowing anything else they don’t seem great either but we have no idea yet. It’s already miles better than stupid love 

• YAAAS 1

rvfzme
Just now, GreenEyes said:

Couple people saying the lyrics don’t sound great but we have no idea about her delivery and production. If you look at bad romance’s chorus lyrics without knowing anything else they don’t seem great either but we have no idea yet. It’s already miles better than stupid love 

Stupid love is too basic song and I hope new song will be better

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Hennycomb
Just now, GreenEyes said:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Emily
3 hours ago, EvilBunny said:

Also she’s releasing on October 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. October = 7 letters. Michael convinced her of making LG7 a pop record. Michael = 7 letters. Her name is Stefani = 7 letters. She’s returning to her dark pop roots, clearly inspired by Lina Morgana. Morgana = 7 letters. Everything’s connected, she’s a genius. 

I killed my former and left her in the trunk on highway 10 :vegas:

10-2-7+1 = Michael 

Genius 

Edited by Emily
  • LMAO 2

rafaelgherardi
56 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

the square shape can easily be done and the release date can be edited out to have a cover out of just the font. Like don't get me wrong I do want a "proper" single cover, but no need to expect one and be disappointed if it doesn't happen lol

I know, I know, it could be the design of the cover but what we're currently seeing now, as it is, is definitely not the cover lol

Butters Stotch

Gosh, hopefully she will announce in 13 minutes!!! :excited2: 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • YAAAS 1

• FATCAT changed the title to LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!
  • Dramatica changed the title to ah-AH, screamin for me baby
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic