news

LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Blackout19

so happy i could die

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • Like 1

jshoz

I hope we get a snippet today. I'm so curious to hear the sound after the snippets of DITS, Notorious and Abracadabra. They sound completely different from each other but all have this gritty, industrial and ominous feel to the production :firega:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Arcanum
Just now, Sepsami said:

Speculation on why it's upside down? Meaning behind it? Gaga turning her disease upside down and overcoming it? Bobby doesn't have the microsoft license to rotate images? 

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

For texture :trollga:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 5

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, Emily said:

So what time is it in UK time? I can't do the math 

Either midnight if she releases local time or like 5 am

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hennycomb
Just now, Sepsami said:

Speculation on why it's upside down? Meaning behind it? Gaga turning her disease upside down and overcoming it? Bobby doesn't have the microsoft license to rotate images? 

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

If you turn your phone and see it normally it doesn't hit the same way, I like it in REVERSE :staymad:

• Love 1

Godmatica

We have so many exciting things to discover this week: the cover of the single, the length of the song, the producers, the music video… maybe even new information about the new album

I'm super excited :stupidoreo:

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 3

Hennycomb
Just now, Godmatica said:

We have so many exciting things to discover this week: the cover of the single, the length of the song, the producers, the music video… maybe even new information about the new album

Somebody has just to wake her up music video eh eh nothing else i can say mv GIF by Lady Gaga

rafaelgherardi
2 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

1 minute ago, Hennycomb said:

Somebody has just to wake her up music video eh eh nothing else i can say mv GIF by Lady Gaga

maybe this time she just really wants to surprise us and not share anything in advance! I'd love that

rafaelgherardi
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Waiting for some Disease With A Smile mashup that no one asked for, but strangely works somehow 

maybe Die With a Disease? :wtfga:

• LMAO 13

Hennycomb

It's only hitting me now that we are finally here and we already have a name of something and a hint of the visuals to come. Whenever she starts an era it takes days for it to really sink in. Like it's a mirage and if I unfocus it's gonna disappear.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

BloodyM

I'm still curious why she added GH, ARUTW, GUY and Americano to her Spotify playlist!!! 

Godmatica
2 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

maybe this time she just really wants to surprise us and not share anything in advance! I'd love that

Mmmm I doubt it, it would be weird if she doesn't announce the date officially today knowing that there’s already a page with that info.... but who knows, she's an unpredictable bitch :enigma:

gabre

"She queues up a song from her new pop record. It’s intense and ominous—an old-school Gaga banger, unsettling but also buoyant."

Was It about Disease? :stupidoreo:

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Awrah999
2 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I'm still curious why she added GH, ARUTW, GUY and Americano to her Spotify playlist!!! 

GAGA DISEASE

that’s the website you visit for the lyrics 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

• FATCAT changed the title to LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!
  • Dramatica changed the title to ah-AH, screamin for me baby
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic