news

LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Economy
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

I didn't see your thread so idk :cheeky:

I said "I think LG7 Lead will be announced monday" on Gaga Thoughts

But since the announcement dropped it makes sense. At first I did not get why it was removed as theres no notification and I was so confused :enigma:

LIKELADYAGAGA

SO CLEVER to have the announcement be fan-driven rather than Gaga announcing it first on her socials. Great PR. There's news of this release happening EVERYWHERE and Gaga hasn't even said anything yet. 

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 4

This rollout will be one for the books. There will be lectures about it, we will still tell our grand children about it (if we survive the disease)

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

3 minutes ago, artd0me said:

This rollout will be one for the books. There will be lectures about it, we will still tell our grand children about it (if we survive the disease)

:laughga:

1 minute ago, BellaFahmi said:

why are we all assuming that the pic she had on the website of the Disease font isn't the single cover already?

Because people are in denial and want a photoshoot serve lol

• Like 2

I’m so beyond excited for this :messga:

I think this album rollout will make all of us collapse, I fear we’re not ready. Everyone is already freaking out and she hasn’t even said a word, she’s only spilled the track name and date. :saladga:

Her releasing this trough teasing and the fans is actually so smart of her and her team, kudos to whoever thought of that and also makes me think this whole era is about her and the fans her starting it with teasing at the end of Chromatica Ball, clearly a direct tease to the fans (let’s remeber she edited it) to her playing snippets for the fans outside of a hotel in Paris and now ultimately officialy starting the era with us announcing it to the world. Oh we’re in for a ride, I think this will be a much more ‘interactive’ rollout. We still have the song artwork, music video, album release date, cover and tracklist to uncover. EPIC.

f*** u pop music
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

rafaelgherardi
2 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

why are we all assuming that the pic she had on the website of the Disease font isn't the single cover already?

mostly because it doesn't have a square shape like most covers do and it wouldn't make sense to have the release date on the cover

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

Just now, Mr Oak said:

Are we sure the site with the lyrics is legit and not fanmade?:oprah:

well then the Spotify playlist would also have to be fanmade, and it’s not since it’s pinned on Gaga’s Spotify page 

f*** u pop music
  • Thanks 2

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Mr Oak said:

Gaga’s Spotify page has .com playlist with ‘gagadisease’ there’s a thread on it a few hours ago, it’s official. 

luna’s advocate
  • Thanks 1

ElectricChapelR
2 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Imagine someone paying for all those domains 

• FATCAT changed the title to LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!
  • Dramatica changed the title to ah-AH, screamin for me baby
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic