news

LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, River said:

Listening to La Femme and La Femme Monstre after a long time, she's genius :giveup:

I don’t wanna be French 

I’m a bad friend
  • YAAAS 2

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, River said:

Listening to La Femme and La Femme Monstre after a long time, she's genius :giveup:

I just started listening to The Fame Monster right now and the nostalgia that hit me can't be described 

• Love 3

13 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

U heard 10 seconds bfr

Girl stfu what I SAID is that in those 10 low quality seconds, it didn’t sound great to me. Of course I’ll probably like it when it’s in full high quality but those 10 seconds were not great to ME. Again my own opinion has nothing to do with yours.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Emily said:

Throwing it out there, Is it conceivable that "notorious being" may actually not be that, and be "something...disease"? :oops:

I re listened to the notorious being snippet last night and my brain couldn't put the word disease anywhere, I still heard something else 

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 3

TimotheeChalamet

No guys, she wouldn't spoil her long awaited comeback solo single to a bunch of random people in Paris 3 months in advance 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

It's happening!

All this fanbase engagement and teasing, seemingly dark pop... Y'all better show up on opening week. Our fanbase should be big enough to debut at #1

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

GagaTheExplorer
8 minutes ago, Doogi said:

Girl stfu what I SAID is that in those 10 low quality seconds, it didn’t sound great to me. Of course I’ll probably like it when it’s in full high quality but those 10 seconds were not great to ME. Again my own opinion has nothing to do with yours.

Of course we cant start a new era with tantrumns and negativity from her own fans

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

8 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I re listened to the notorious being snippet last night and my brain couldn't put the word disease anywhere, I still heard something else 

Hmm yeah, I just listened again and I agree that it's a reach

I'm not convinced it's "notorious being" though

• Like 2

Sepsami

Speculation on why it's upside down? Meaning behind it? Gaga turning her disease upside down and overcoming it? Bobby doesn't have the microsoft license to rotate images? 

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

• LMAO 10

• FATCAT changed the title to LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!
  • Dramatica changed the title to ah-AH, screamin for me baby
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic