Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

LG7 should be rock?

VTV

Featured Posts

VTV

With the positive GP response from Shallow, Happy Mistake, The Joker and DWAS, should LG7 include some soft rock/blues/rock music?

Or was it too predictable?

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • YAAAS 3

OliviaRodrigoStan
5 minutes ago, VTV said:

With the positive GP response from Shallow, Happy Mistake, The Joker and DWAS, should LG7 include some soft rock/blues/rock music?

:max:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 9
  • Thanks 1

Lucas

An album like this in the future would be good yes! But f*** the GP, we want an album full of dark bops from CRAZYGA. Considering the snippets we got, the GP will probably hate LG7 but she'll feed us stans with what we've been wanting for YEARS :flutter:

Edited by Lucas
  • Love 1

Tomiel25

I been waiting rock Gaga since forever and she give us some good rock influence tracks since born this way, but i need a full rock, industrial, electrónic álbum from her so bad. I know lg7 wont be full rock but i hope at least a few of the track does.

i can't speak english but i can if you like
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Ronk

I love rock, but I'm guessing LG7 will be a pop album.  In the future a rock album wouldn't surprise me.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Jackaroo

I like the idea of rock + techo-metal meet pop 

Manifesting a Lorenzo Raganzini collaboration. They will look so c*nt together 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa3aR6ghET5eNjZmtwBdJ

• Love 1

Reality

I think LG7 is going to be more eclectic than most are expecting. I feel like she made it obvious in her interviews during the CBF red carpet and Joker that she is not beholden to one thing or sound. She said she likes to “break genres” and described making LG7 as really “free.” And we already know she’s willing to experiment with all kinds of genres because she did that for Harlequin.

Im sure LG7 will have rock influences, but it’s going to have a ton of other stuff too. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123

I think LG7 is still very much a pop/dance album but with the snippets and Andrew Watt’s involvement I’m sure there’s going to be some rock influence in there. This seems to be going on a much heavier sound than Chromatica. 

• YAAAS 1

Gaga Scholar

I'm psyched for another EDM-focused album from her, but I'd love to have some future Gaga albums focus on the rock genre. I want a heavy metal album, I want a folk rock album, I want an alternative/grunge album, I want a glam rock album...:trollga:

Edited by Gaga Scholar
"The truth is..." --L. Gaga, 1986-present
  • YAAAS 1