Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Dr. Luke in financial trouble

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

“Despite all that, Luke evidently had some trouble the last time he tried to sell the house about six years ago. Now, he's given it a deep discount of some $5 million, so perhaps he'll get a bite this time around.

Both listings come as Dr. Luke has found himself a controversial figure in the music business. Last year, he and Kesha settled multiple lawsuits and countersuits stemming from abuse and assaults she allegedly suffered at his hands, with him denying the accusations and countersuing for defamation. Nevertheless, he found himself in lower demand among pop artists, even having to change his producing name to Tyson Trax in order to avoid public scrutiny. And Katy Perryworked with him again on her ill-fated new album "143," provoking still more controversy.“

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

Teletubby

if he was in financial trouble he would sell his catalog

• Like 4

Roboboy

you saw it in a tweet so it must be true!!!!!

Anderson123

Looks like such a gossip magazine article trying to stir the pot with no real info. It's not like he was going to make millions if 143 was a success. He'd sell his catalogue if he was in real trouble.

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz

Is he shocked that Black Mirror oontz oontz music is no longer cutting it

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Thanks 1

PartySick

His drama aside, I just don't understand how someone who lives in a multi-million dollar mansion is "struggling financially"?

I've always said poverty is expensive but sh*t it looks like being rich is even more expensive.

I'd like to think if I had that amount of cash I'd at least be financially set for life but idk :bear:

Rich people are dumb. That's my key takeaway.

Shut up, ningen

Agunimon
12 minutes ago, Roboboy said:

you saw it in a tweet so it must be true!!!!!

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/dr-luke-malibu-home-katy-perry-kesha/
https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/dr-luke-mansion-hollywood-hills/

Its actually very common for 'celebrities' and those of immense wealth to rely on real estate and flipping houses for extra income. Seems Luke is having some trouble since these usually flip quickly. Many appear on Architectural Digest episodes ahead of selling to get the home in front of masses and visibility.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 2

Catnikko

fake news

him cutting the price of a multi-million house he's selling is not a sign he's in financial trouble, sadly :air: 

that's just the housing market

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Oh no!

What're yall thinkin about having for dinner?

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.