Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Cynthia Erivo is not happy about Wicked AI edits

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Helxig

They... were just making the poster look like the original. The shadows over her face makes her character look more dark, sinister, ominous. A technique that's used all the time. As IF the photo editor's intention was to erase her. Why is she taking this like a personal attack when it's clear that wasn't their intention? This kind of reaction is why conservatives call us 'snowflakes' and call everything 'pc' :saladga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I agree they are ridiculous. I get if you’re wanting to play around with the art when you’re a fan but

many fans are toxic and also other people just thinking it’d improve the poster if they covered her face. that mindset’s gross. it probably did not come from that kind of happy spot so I think it suuucks

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • LMAO 1

FreedomInTheMusic

Never met her but know many people who have worked with her on Broadway. Based on what I’ve heard, this is absolutely par for the course for her. Her reputation precedes her…