Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
audio

RQ: Folie a Deux mash up? (Soundtrack+Harlequin)

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Has anyone come up with a good mash up of Folie a Deux? I’m talking about a full version from Harlequin with Hildur’s haunting instrumental intro used on Joker 2 soundtrack. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

fede ARTPOP

I want it too…the movie version is beautiful, and that scene :diane:

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng
  • Love 1

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I want it too…the movie version is beautiful, and that scene :diane:

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

One of my favorite parts of the film. Why is it just one and a half minutes though? :rip: Could it get nominated for Original Song or is it too short to make it ? The sabotage if it needs to be at least 2 mins. :air:

fede ARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Could it get nominated for Original Song

I was asking this and none talk about it, the song is beautiful, It need a nomination and a performance, but idk how the movie is going to do on nominations after all the hate/mess. :traumatica:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

63grekke

Off topic but what did Gaga mean by “the waltz falls apart halfway thru the song just like their relationship ” ??
Sounds fine to me

Edited by 63grekke

LG2008
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

One of my favorite parts of the film. Why is it just one and a half minutes though? :rip: Could it get nominated for Original Song or is it too short to make it ? The sabotage if it needs to be at least 2 mins. :air:

3 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I was asking this and none talk about it, the song is beautiful, It need a nomination and a performance, but idk how the movie is going to do on nominations after all the hate/mess. :traumatica:

I think it is elegible... It only says that the submission must be accompanied by a digital video clip of no more than three minutes of each song, showing how it was used in the movie. I don't see any rule specifying the minimum

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.oscars.org/sites/oscars/files/95aa_music_rules.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjHwu22npKJAxUTHrkGHZWRD1cQFnoECCwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3UPMeq0NH_TqrbjufWs7rm

But I'm wondering if there would be a problem because it was released first on Harlequin :oprah: 

Harlequin is classified as a jazz album but also as a soundtrack, not a studio album so there might not be any problem

** It also says that only the movie version is elegible, the extended one from Harlequin is not... So I hope that minute and a half is enough

Edited by LG2008