Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga. The Substance

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

I just watched The Substance and i was amazed and in awe of it. The message behind it; body dysmorphia mainly along with ageism women particularly face. This is the type of movie Gaga should have gone for, one thats not for awards but for a cult following and a massive acclaim. 

Edited by InTheCloset
Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 4

Stefanotta

Agree.

but I thought the post was about to be how “The Substance” would be perfect name of LG7 lmao

My biggest enemy is me.

Jackaroo

She needs to audition for Terrifier 4. Maybe she could create a sick character called ‘Pop’ :volantis:

Terrifier Art The Clown GIF by Signature Entertainment

And there we have it

lady gaga applause GIF

art in pop culture in her :giveup:

Edited by Jackaroo
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

The Substance will become a cult classic. It’s one of the best movies I’ve ever seen in a long long time. Demi needs to win an Oscar for it! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Sorcerer

Right? Gaga would be absolutely incredible in a body horror film, or even in any indie horror film. I know her rates are high but she should take the opportunity to expand her acting CV. And indie directors should start contacting her.

• Like 1

Mother of Puppies

Yeah I actually agree!

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Mother of Puppies
43 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

Right? Gaga would be absolutely incredible in a body horror film, or even in any indie horror film. I know her rates are high but she should take the opportunity to expand her acting CV. And indie directors should start contacting her.

Yeah, but for me it would have to have an actual meaning or message behind it just like with the Substance... not just body horror for the sake of it, but rather with an actual message

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

RAMROD

the substance won't be cult movie because it's already popular and acclaimed upon release. Do y'all actually knows what the words mean? :cheeky:

Cult movies are often unconventional, a movie that bombed and was disliked by critics and most audiences upon initial/first release. But it has a fan base that are wild about it and can't stop talking about it obsessively in any discussion about movies they are participating in, hence the "cult" part come from. And they can be found in many genres, including horror, science fiction, comedy, and drama.

:brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Creyk

It's an interesting topic, because many people said that all of her roles so far have been very dark so it would be nice to have a more fun role. This applies to the countess too if you think about it.

Killa

I honestly think Shed Flex more her skills as a comedian. Actually of hog was an actual soap opera and Shed be even a bit more extravagant It would be Fire. 

Shed be great in a serious character in a comedy setting.

• Like 1