Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Please stop setting LG7 up to tank

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Well if the song's good, it won't tank regardless of whether it's a "Halloween" song or not :trollga: 

Well, it will be a good Gaga song.

But if it’s a halloween song, in 2024 itll tank bc it’s being dropped too late in the season (18th is okay, 25th is way worse)

…and then hopefully it’ll start to rise next year.

Good for a side project, but for a main studio album? Obv I’ll respect Gaga’s choice but idfkkk

southpaw773
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Friendly reminder that Thriller was released in November and became the quintessential Halloween anthem.

For all we know, LG7's lead could become a 4th of July track or Arbor Day or something :ladyhaha:

Flag Day bop confirmed 

Moon dust gets everywhere

Anderson123
26 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If yall want Gaga’s AIWFCIY

Confused Thinking GIF

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Fck I luv Art

You're right.

Instead saying that Gaga release a "special Halloween song" we should say "Hey guys, you liked (and ruined it in a way by overusing it for your edits) Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover (how ? 😭), Alejandro, Replay, Bloody Mary, LoveGame, Americano, Monster, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Judas and Just Dance ?! :saladga:

... LG7 SINGLE IS FINALLY COMING OUT THIS WEEK ! MORE SERIES/ANIMES EDITS GUYS ! STREAM IT ! MAKE IT VIRAL !"

:trollga:

Edited by Fck I luv Art
Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

SpiritBunny
20 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I said “to tank” and not “youre not allowed to like the song after November 1st”… I’ll be streaming for the rest of my life trust 

True, but fans calling it a halloween song through word of mouth is not helpful at all, thanks!

General population don’t care what Stan’s on twitter say about their faves new song…

• Like 1

Ivy

But what if she wants it to be a halloween song :artdoll2: 

She's releasing it at halloween time after all :cheeky:

StarstruckIllusion
22 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

well unfortunately a lot of Gaga fans are tacky so that can't rly be helped :shrug:

True, which is why I’m not entirely surprised this narrative has stuck, but I’ll do anything to fight for Gaga’s success (including making dumb threads :hor:)

10 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

General population don’t care what Stan’s on twitter say about their faves new song…

I actually think they could form their own similar opinion on this song, so if they happen to read some fans online agreeing with them - then they’ll care 

• Like 1

Edonis

stans labeling this song as Halloween-inspired is not going to deter the GP from streaming the song if they like it. no shade, but no one, and it bears repeating for emphasis, no one actually takes what stans say seriously.

in reality, a lot of fans need to not get ahead of themselves when we haven't even heard the actual song yet.

• Like 3

Gorehound
14 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

True, which is why I’m not entirely surprised this narrative has stuck, but I’ll do anything to fight for Gaga’s success (including making dumb threads :hor:)

I actually think they could form their own similar opinion on this song, so if they happen to read some fans online agreeing with them - then they’ll care 

I wouldn't worry about it mate tbh. As soon as Gaga releases the lead people will see that it's so above and beyond and much more than a cheesy halloween song

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Reality
46 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Well, it will be a good Gaga song.

But if it’s a halloween song, in 2024 itll tank bc it’s being dropped too late in the season (18th is okay, 25th is way worse)

…and then hopefully it’ll start to rise next year.

Good for a side project, but for a main studio album? Obv I’ll respect Gaga’s choice but idfkkk

I don't think the song was specifically made for Halloween, but judging by the hints we've gotten about the era so far, it seems to be "darker" in nature, which lends itself to the whole Halloween theme.

I mean, she's releasing the album in February, so obviously it's not all going to be spooky/dark, but for the lead to be this close to Halloween, it wouldn't be a bad idea for her to lean into it. Gaga's arguably best when she goes "dark" too (e.g., TFM, BTW, and most recently with the resurgence of Bloody Mary).

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Thanks 1

GerMonsterNotta

Two ways of looking at it though …. 
what if this becomes a new Halloween dance classic ala Thriller…

Gaga needs to fully claim the queen of scary title before she settles down with a Michael and makes mini gagas 😋

King of the Fall

Calm down, the success of the song will not be related to what fans are calling it.

RAMROD

Gaga finally  release a first single for new era in my birth month again, ever since the iconic Bad Romance, and I'll celebrate accordingly; the spooky way. 

I'll make the song to become THEEE Thriller of 21st century

mood-okay.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

well yeah obv

but if it hypes up during halloween it’s a plus

we already know it sounds great

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”