Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
video

Lady Gaga - Lollapalooza 2007 | FULL 13Minute Interview

tonyrosamusic

Featured Posts

The Ew from Judas

That is insane. Genuinely never thought this would be found

So would this now technically be the earliest ever interview with her that’s been documented? Or is there something out there from before this?

Ew
  • Love 1

tonyrosamusic

Not at all, as far as I know, only when she appeared on TV for the Sopranos, the ACDC Music Video when she was 13 or 14 lol but not a single interview, this is actually the first one like ever

Tony Rosa
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

tonyrosamusic

Also, I saw another small clip when her makeup artist at the time was doing her makeup (lips) and they were addingg hairspray to her hair, she was kicking the disco ball like a soccer ball and more all in a small clip so I guess there might be more footage, I hope we can see that as well soon. This is by far the rarest earliest interview before fame.

Tony Rosa

culturalbaptism

It warms my heart and makes me sad at the same time. This young girl didn't know what was coming for her. Especially the betrayal in the ARTPOP era. I truly wonder if we'll ever see the rebellious side of her during tf tfm and btw ever again. I feel like as the years progressed she obeyed to the "machine" and started to be commercial. Recording jazz is not rebellious mind you. If she released the true version of LG5 yes. But it's ok, I still love this Gaga.

Don't get me wrong, a star is born Gaga, hold my hand, die with a smile Gaga is great, but she's gp friendly, and I'm at the point of enjoying alternative stuff like bjork, sophie, charli xcx etc.

Back in those days I did not see this switch coming, I thought she would explore the dark sound of tfm more and more.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Love 1

tonyrosamusic
3 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

It warms my heart and makes me sad at the same time. This young girl didn't know what was coming for her. Especially the betrayal in the ARTPOP era. I truly wonder if we'll ever see the rebellious side of her during tf tfm and btw ever again. I feel like as the years progressed she obeyed to the "machine" and started to be commercial. Recording jazz is not rebellious mind you. If she released the true version of LG5 yes. But it's ok, I still love this Gaga.

Don't get me wrong, a star is born Gaga, hold my hand, die with a smile Gaga is great, but she's gp friendly, and I'm at the point of enjoying alternative stuff like bjork, sophie, charli xcx etc.

Back in those days I did not see this switch coming, I thought she would explore the dark sound of tfm more and more.

I totally get what you're saying and I also feel this is a collective sentiment that a lot of us little monsters are currently facing. It seems like she's changed to appeal to a wider audience and if that makes her the biggest superstar ever in the world (which I already think she is), well, in that case, I don't mind. But I really really dream about a new era (hope it's LG7) where she goes alllllll the way back to her DARK POP roots, a mix between TFM + BTW with DARK ARTPOP vibes, omg I would live so much. Gaga, if you're seeing this, hearrr me outtttt 

Tony Rosa
  • Love 1

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, culturalbaptism said:

This young girl didn't know what was coming for her. Especially the betrayal in the ARTPOP era

Her flop era wasnt even that bad, the public still loved her, and she had a hit song. I dont know why ARTPOP era effected her alot. I think The Fame era she was treated worse, with many rumors and conspiracies, and she was completely misunderstood.