Blackout19

Which album?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Chemtrails Over The Country Club
    • Blue Banisters

Featured Posts

WhiteHotForever

I voted for Chemtrails, but I think I should’ve voted for Blue Banisters instead. :saladga: Although its second half felt like an unreleased collection. 

Murakami27

I find myself listening to BB quite a bit. It’s quite calming and relaxing. Arcadia is really beauty and Dealer is quite unhinged. It’s pretty consistent throughout and it grows on you. 

COCC has quite a few tracks that I like, but I never find myself listening to the album. It just falls apart halfway through. I absolutely hate the songs with features. It’s my least fav album by Lana, sadly. 

BB has greater longevity for me. 

CatelynnMarie

i really love Blue Banisters. Chemtrails is a bit more cohesive, and the title track/ White Dress are some of my favorites in Lana's discog, but Blue Banisters has songs that hit me in such a deep, meaningful way that i have to choose that album (Dealer, If You Lie Down With Me, Black Bathing Suit)

huttont

I could never get into BB. There are a few songs I like but I have a hard time listening from start to finish. Chemtrails took me a while to appreciate but then it just clicked one day and it’s definitely top 3 of her albums