Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

People blaming Gaga

GagaGame

Featured Posts

GagaGame

I know I shouldn't be like this but, why are they blaming her for Joker's mess? Can't they use their straight male mind a little more? Blaming her for making it a musical, when she couldn't edit or change the script. And some saying she's a terrible actress. Go and do that role yourself. I bet they would embarass themselves. And these users seem to be 35-40 and men who think they are funny or cool. They're so dumb omg I just wanna bim bam bum them :saladga: Sorry for being violent but I'm just mad.

moanster balls thoung
  • Thanks 6

GagaTheExplorer

I've seen, this hate is so forced

They are saying this film flopped cuz it was too woke and that it was too woke cuz gafa was on it

Literally makes no sense, but we to ignore their butts, we aint winning this war

Edonis

no shade, but when did you guys start to follow Gaga heavily on social media and stuff? she's gotten a fair bit of hate in the past for various projects and things over the years, but the recent reception for jfad isn't anywhere near as bad as other examples of backlash. ignore them and move on. 

• Like 16

NATAH
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

no shade, but when did you guys start to follow Gaga heavily on social media and stuff? she's gotten a fair bit of hate in the past for various projects and things over the years, but the recent reception for jfad isn't anywhere near as bad as other examples of backlash. ignore them and move on. 

like did everyone forget when her IG was flooded with so much hate comments cus people thought she was a homewrecker who ruined bradley coopers marriage? :air:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

she always gets hate for things out of her control, but she always bounces back so I expect this to blow over soon (hopefully in time for LG7 promo cycle).

lance13

Still loved it! Saw it 4 times. I'm just going to keep randomly posting this on different posts. If people can keep bringing up the negativity, then here i come with the positives. :)Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Love 3

Reality

The only people who are "blaming" Gaga are the incel dude bros who hated her casting in the first place. The average viewer isn't blaming Gaga for anything; her performance has been consistently praised by many.

I genuinely would not take any of them seriously. They're also the kind of people who hate on The Marvels or are currently hating on Agatha All Along because they're projects full of women. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 6

AMRer

Who's that people? 4 freak twitter stans? :ladyhaha:

Why their opinion affects you so much? Gaga has been praised by most of the reviews and GP

TeaHaus

I mean Marvels and Agatha All Along are just genuinely terrible BUT there is definitely a trend in who is hating on Gaga and blaming her for the film. The funny thing is as time passes those same audiences are being delivered new updates and videos which further implicate Joaquin and Todd, so it’ll be a matter of time until the Gaga hate train subsides and she looks sympathetic !

I have a theory about the disdain these same people have for Gaga and the sequel and what Joker and the hysteria around the first film BUT I have to watch the film first ! 

She better come hard with LG7!!!! I mean what better story to go with THATS LIFE !

phantasmas

Marvel/DC film bros are insufferable, they whine and complain about crap more than pop music stans do

just dont pay them any mind tbh :triggered:

Edited by phantasmas
Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • Like 1

River
8 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Marvel/DC film bros are insufferable, they whine and complain about crap more than pop music stans do

It's the Snyderverse fans, they are delulus

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

chronic

I will say it’s a tad ironic that monsters are up in arms about this considering it’s usually monsters who are kinda mean in her comments all the time. Begging for new music, nurtec, haus labs, chromatica film. If anything a few randos complaining about a movie is a welcomed change. No offense. 

• Sad 1

Anderson123

I think it’s better to just ignore that and stay away from social media. I’ve seen those comments about people saying they “heard” Gaga changed the script to make it a musical and I’m just like :rip: I don’t have the energy for this. Every Joker 2 post is getting Laugh reactions and people just jumped on the hate train. There’s nothing you can do to change that so just leave that for your own peace. 

• Like 1

androiduser

Just like Gaga fans are interested in the movie because of Gaga, non-fans can dislike the movie for the same reason. If the movie was successful, us fans would claim 24/7 that it was thanks to Gaga, there's no one person here that would claim otherwise.