Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Are we finally free from the Squirrely Regime?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bronco
8 minutes ago, Nite said:

This is giving me hope...but since Jojo isn't there anymore either, maybe he's making space for whatever he was planning on doing when he announced this?

Wtf is Brandon TV

Nite
1 minute ago, Bronco said:

Wtf is Brandon TV

I have no idea, just came across it when I tried to find out what he's up to :artdoll2:  I always found it weird Gaga never likes his Insta posts, even ones about herself

Juanjo
9 hours ago, Onlygaga said:

Dark pop music, a big tour, TWO new albums in less than a year, AND no more choreography that looks like it was arranged by an epileptic child???? We are so back!! Now if only she could get someone who can draw a straight line to do her makeup :franminervini:

And can she get a Drag Race alumn to glue on the lace fronts properly, PLEASE?! 

OT: Era hasn’t even started and we already won! 

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

VTV
5 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

2013? She still does the choreography for many artists + did Rihanna's SuperBowl - the choreo went "viral" (not that I care, but she's great at her job)

+ Parris has been liking Gaga's posts + commenting since the beginning of this year-or even since Q3 last year, even calling her 'my girl" (you go my girl!!) so idk, it suggests they know eachother IRL

+ Gaga is no professional dancer, she even said it herself many times that she is a "bad" dancer and they film her music videos in ways that it looks amazing on screen. Even if u look at her live shows, Gaga can MOVE very well and she can do a cute lil choreo, but she is no Tinashe/Twigs. She still needs a more simple choreo, and Parris is good for that bcs she does smple but effective choreos

Im not referring to Paris. I meant to Gagz.

I am all for her to hire Paris too.

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Nathaniel Arven
11 hours ago, voltron92 said:

Mr. Squirrel has left Chromatica and is heading towards planet #4

on rocket number Nein!

• LMAO 1

HEARTSTOP

Maybe he just got another client, and doesn't have space for all, so he removed them all?

IDGAF
  • Like 1

Jill
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Maybe he just got another client, and doesn't have space for all, so he removed them all?

well that's a pretty bad business decision, you just got a new client and instead of working with them you just fire everybody?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.