Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
life

Are we finally free from the Squirrely Regime?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit
15 minutes ago, VTV said:

It would be too commercial. If this was 2013 it'd be possible.

2013? She still does the choreography for many artists + did Rihanna's SuperBowl - the choreo went "viral" (not that I care, but she's great at her job)

+ Parris has been liking Gaga's posts + commenting since the beginning of this year-or even since Q3 last year, even calling her 'my girl" (you go my girl!!) so idk, it suggests they know eachother IRL

+ Gaga is no professional dancer, she even said it herself many times that she is a "bad" dancer and they film her music videos in ways that it looks amazing on screen. Even if u look at her live shows, Gaga can MOVE very well and she can do a cute lil choreo, but she is no Tinashe/Twigs. She still needs a more simple choreo, and Parris is good for that bcs she does smple but effective choreos

Edited by MaybeKermit
  • Like 1

RenegAde
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

OT: i wouldn't take this as solid confirmation... he could have booked another client and can't fit it all into his bio...

I don't think there's any client he would book that would be big enough to sacrifice the recognition and clout he gets announcing that he is thee lady gagas choreographer.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Babel
2 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Mmm... Agree but not so sure about Sarah being that good at her job :gum: I like Sarah but we have to be honest :traumatica: Most of the times Gaga's make up is really bad

I have noticed people going nuts for every single detail on Gaga's makeup when she has always stated she doesn't aim for perfection with it and when it has been in the past it was also by choice, so the amount of hate Sarah gets for simply doing the job she's been asked to do by her literal boss is really weird.

2024 so far has been a stellar year for Gaga in the make up/look deparment I would say. 

• Like 6

RenegAde

I was going to make a thread about this but got really busy. Looks like the one and only asiel is back on HOG?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAjj199v_6N/?igsh=d2Vod2djcGdwaml6

this is the first time he is posting about Gaga in a while and there are comments asking if he's back which he liked but didn't confirm or deny anything

while I don't think this is any confirmation, this current development with richy just makes me hope and feel like there's some internal restructuring going on. Asiel and Ian were like gagas right hand doing performances and I couldn't believe he was let go to begin with.

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

RenegAde
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

it really isn't, y'all have just gotten too used to hating on sarah you don't recognise how regularly good she is

Also people are too used to bakey and cakey influencer make up that works for photoshoots and but not public appearances where you can't dictate the different cameras, lighting or angles. 

Sarah has had some questionable work in the past but the good outweighs the bad by far!

• Like 6

NATAH
24 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I don't think there's any client he would book that would be big enough to sacrifice the recognition and clout he gets announcing that he is thee lady gagas choreographer.

probably but i'm wondering if he couldn't fit all the names or didn't want to give special treatment? idk, i just don't want to assume he's gone only for him to unfortunately return for LG7 :franminervini:

mother, what must i do?

Ashley
4 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Mmm... Agree but not so sure about Sarah being that good at her job :gum: I like Sarah but we have to be honest :traumatica: Most of the times Gaga's make up is really bad

Huh? :air: She’s looked amazing the entire FAD/Harlequin promo run.

eddyjeddy
3 hours ago, GregJA said:

He's now her manager :stalkga: 

Giving Fez vibes can you imagine

But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense

eddyjeddy
4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Huh? :air: She’s looked amazing the entire FAD/Harlequin promo run.

Thoughts about enigma era 

But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense

Lucas

I hope so because enough for the ATTROCIOUS choreos + he's problematic, but if he removed Jojo too, then he probably just decided to not include any names, doesn't mean he stopped working with them :(

LG2008
32 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

Thoughts about enigma era 

And House of Gucci :traumatica: If that mess is not coming back for LG7, great! :pray:

Sneaky Oliver

I wish Gaga would fire him even if wasn’t bad or problematic just for the sake of trying something new. We have seen the same exact moves for years. I like CBT new choreos (911, SC, Babylon) but they’re still quite reminiscent of some of her old routines 

Isn't experimenting part of the whole lady Gaga prerogative? He’s been the lady Gaga’s choreographer for so long, I’m sure someone else in the industry will be interested in working with him

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Thanks 1

Magneto
8 hours ago, Reality said:

She saw Joker 2 flopping and she said "no more clowns" :icant: 

*fixedT

Free my mind
  • LMAO 2

Nite

This is giving me hope...but since Jojo isn't there anymore either, maybe he's making space for whatever he was planning on doing when he announced this?

• Shook 1