Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

DailyMail: Gaga to star in Quentin Tarantino’s final film

jackweller

Featured Posts

No.

It's the Daily Fail. It's a right wing tabloid rag that hates her and rarely gets anything right in regards to US celebs.

They are just using her name as Joker 2 is controversial, and five minutes on twitter let's them know about the whole "she's thirsty for an Oscar bit" that used to play about (even though right now people are basically blaming Todd).

But they'll use her name, instead of Todd, as it will get more clicks.

Also, let's hope twitter stans stay away from this as Quentin's been cancelled about five times already so repeating this story on twitter will just get people a) dragging her and b) feeding into the "she's so thirsty" angle.

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

house of Gucci was not massive by any means

It was a Ridley Scott film. She absolutely signed up on the basis it was the project of a celebrated director and therefore would have a headstart at awards season.

And honestly she probably signed up to JFAD because equally it was expected to be massive & blantant oscarbait. 

• Like 1

Hyperobject
10 minutes ago, Bronco said:

It was a Ridley Scott film. She absolutely signed up on the basis it was the project of a celebrated director and therefore would have a headstart at awards season.

And honestly she probably signed up to JFAD because equally it was expected to be massive & blantant oscarbait. 

no shade to Gagita, but it's so apparent that the last two parts she took were meant to make her a real contender for the Oscars lol. what's ironic is that both times she delivered on her part, but the movies being mid or even worse (according to the critics, don't fight me) ruined her chances of even getting nominated. so hopefully she realises that if you want to have real chances in the race, your movie has to be at least bearable lol. or maybe she will just take a role in a less hyped project, like some fun horror flick! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I'm at risk of labouring this point on this forum - actually I am labouring this point on this forum - but I do think it's important :  the New York Times reports that Gaga was paid 12m for JFAD.

We'd all like to see her win an Oscar, she'd like to win an Oscar, but if someone offers her 12m to be a part of a high-profile sequel .... she's gonna say ok. Lee might be nuts, Gaga is not.

• Like 1

Fck I luv Art

This sounds fake :huntyga:

I would like to believe it's true but it looks like clickbait... :ohwell:

Anyway I really hope that one day she will play in another movie not especially by a director who have a lot of popularity but someone who's gonna give her the possibility to fully explore her acting talents. It would be cool if she win another Oscar too. :vegas:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Sneaky Oliver

Enough with questionable films please :triggered: 

is she afraid to look cocky by refusing some roles? She’s lady Gaga, she has earned the right to be conceited 

I know her acting has been praised all along but I hope her team is able to filter whatever role is offered to her, she’s gotta build an amazing filmography 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Bronco said:

Oooooh I thought you meant like financially huge lmao bc I was like girl idk if HOG was ever gonna break the piggy bank (pun intended)

• Like 1

Nathaniel Arven

come on it's 2024 everybody is too lazy to go to the theatre :) it's like : going outside.. and all. 

• LMAO 1

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

come on it's 2024 everybody is too lazy to go to the theatre :) it's like : going outside.. and all. 

There are still Billion dollars movies being made post covid, so that statement is not true. It's more like people being more selective with their money, they are only going to the movies that going to give them good time and value for money, and not something that they can easily watch on streaming sites. Something that you can make an event for. Case in point; Inside Out 2, Top Gun Maverick, Barbie, Deadpool & Wolverine, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Avatar 2, 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

Jase

'Gaga is surprised by the response to Joker 2 and is shocked that people don’t love it after the response it received from critics before it premiered,' a source exclusively told DailyMail.com. 

'She put so much heart into the movie and has so much respect for the DC comics fan base.'

They added: 'Her team is quietly looking at other projects they can roll out as they want to move on this from as quickly as possible.'

But despite the lackluster reception from fans, a second source claimed she is not letting it deter her from returning to the big screen, with the singer said to be eyeing up a Quentin Tarantino movie.

'She is disappointed that Joker is pretty much a bomb,' they said. 

'She thought that this film could get her an Oscar nomination, especially since the first film was such a success and Joaquin won an Oscar.

'She would now like to land a role in Quentin Tarantino's next and final film. Nobody knows what that is going to be, but she wants to audition

'She's going to lobby hard to get a meeting with him once a script is presented, it is a bucket list moment for her to be involved.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13933745/lady-Gaga-joker-2-shock-poor-reaction-flop-joaquin-phoenix.html

The Tarantino stuff is clearly fanfic :laughga:  ...although I really need it to happen.

• Sad 1

LateToCult

There’s a “lip reading” of Venice going around social media. Have y’all seen it?

Edited by LateToCult

KennyRichie
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

There’s a “lip reading” of Venice going around social media. Have y’all seen it?

What’s this about? :oprah:

Red

I highly doubt Gaga did not expect the incels to hate it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1