Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

JFAD director “secluded on a ranch” this past weekend

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

PartySick

I would probably do the same :bear:

It's gotta be stressful to release a project like this. Falling off the face of the earth is the only way to not obsessively comb over reviews as they come in :messga:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • Like 2

Teletubby

i heard that he is trying to catch @Rat Boy on this ranch to make a sequel to Ratatouille

Edited by Teletubby
  • LMAO 1

LilyLark

Oof. That last line "For Joaquin."

Regardless of what twitter says (and even then, they seemed to have moved on, but most were going after Todd) or the comic book fans (a lot hated Gaga, but more hated Todd)......the industry seems to be placing the blame squarely on Todd and Joaquin.

So I guess that's good for Gaga....?

That is kind of wild though when you think of all the DC bombs that the article lays out: Black Adam, the Shazam sequel, etc. And whatever issues I have with JFAD, it's incredibly weird that it received a lower cinemascore than Black Adam and I can't help but feel like that might be partially driven by the incel types.

Real Panda

Tsss they hated the first one too but it had reached 1 billion so its a "success".

People were ready to hate on this film anyway, and I still dont know where the budget went. This Avengers/Barbie level of a budget and it didnt show.

The Ew from Judas

When the original Star Wars came out, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg escaped to Hawaii out of fear the film would fail. Of course, when they returned they learned the exact opposite happened.

if this was Todd’s plan, he’s in for a rude awakening when he comes back home

Ew

LG2008
19 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Tsss they hated the first one too but it had reached 1 billion so its a "success".

People were ready to hate on this film anyway, and I still dont know where the budget went. This Avengers/Barbie level of a budget and it didnt show.

Well... Pay checks for Todd, Joaquin and Gaga. You have around 50 million there. Then, the sets they built for the musical sequences. I would've used the whole thing but they cut them. The rest? That's a mystery lol.

RAMROD

It's giving "David Benioff & D.B. Weiss hiding after they ruined the last season of Game of Thrones" tea :partysick:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡