Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Fake: Gaga releasing “THE LEGACY OF LADY Gaga” in December

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Takox

I think that since streaming era this kind of releases don't make much sense. Anyone can make their own playlist, or artists can release them on their profiles.

I would better expect unreleased songs or re-recordings.

See the world with me
  • Thanks 2

doja scat

what in the early retirement is going on

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Thanks 1

TheOriginalOne

Don’t love the idea or the title, very tacky. Only thing that would make it worse is if LG7 was a “self titled double album about light and darkness and Lady was the light and Gaga was the darkness

I feel like streaming killed the need for a greatest hits album. If there’s a new song or two, keep them in the vault to release as standalone singles during the 4+ year dry spell after LG7. Just please stop taking attention away from LG7. Focus on one thing at a time. 

monstertoronto

She wouldn’t announce a greatest hits album two months before she releases a new pop album that makes no sense. 

Notorious
13 hours ago, Reality said:

I mean, if any artist could do a greatest hits era, it's Gaga. That said, I'm not the biggest fan of greatest hits albums. If she re-recorded songs though, that'd be fantastic. Imagine what a revamped Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face, and Born This Way would sound like, especially with Gaga's vocals now :tony: 

Some vocals were re-recorded for her Fortnite main stage jam tracks that can be heard in Bloody Mary so it would be cool if she re-recorded more of her tracks

SpanishChaosAngel

i think it makes sense, maybe thats the secret project?

my theory: Harlequin is not the secret project, why would she hype us for it to be a vocal-reworked version of Joker Soundtrack? 

maybe we are getting unreleased songs in there?

• River changed the title to Fake: Gaga releasing “THE LEGACY OF LADY Gaga” in December
SimonBaetens
44 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i think it makes sense, maybe thats the secret project?

my theory: Harlequin is not the secret project, why would she hype us for it to be a vocal-reworked version of Joker Soundtrack? 

maybe we are getting unreleased songs in there?

Harlequin IS the secret project lol it is a whole extra album with two original songs and eleven new arrangements of existing songs.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

mightyriverz
9 hours ago, Bronco said:

Yeah. There's about 2000 Kylie greatest hits compilations but she's only actually been involved with 3/4 personally 

ultimatekylie is a MUST

ChaosP456
5 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Don’t love the idea or the title, very tacky. Only thing that would make it worse is if LG7 was a “self titled double album about light and darkness and Lady was the light and Gaga was the darkness

I feel like streaming killed the need for a greatest hits album. If there’s a new song or two, keep them in the vault to release as standalone singles during the 4+ year dry spell after LG7. Just please stop taking attention away from LG7. Focus on one thing at a time. 

Switch that up, make Gaga the Light album and Lady the Dark one and I would totally buy it and endorse them everywhere. Piano/Acoustic versions of the craziest Gaga songs, like Just Dance, Scheisse, G.U.Y., Heavy Metal Lover, stuff that only she could pull up. And then a Dark album about appearances, keeping up with her fame obsessions.

Edited by ChaosP456