Jump to content
other

I almost fainted three times during my showing


Lava

Featured Posts

Ngl I’m kinda bummed I can’t remember certain parts of the show when I was there. I was screaming, jumping, crying etc. and I quite literally almost lost consciousness a few times. Fully sober btw. She just has that much impact. Thought I would be singing along all night but nope. Voice done after Garden of Eden. :messga: But at least I didn’t faint. They were not about to take me out of that arena! :icega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 Ft Queenie

What seating location were u? it looks like the vibe was going off everywhere in nyc baby! Glad u didn't faint and got the full gaga live experience :traumatica::heart:

​ Free Palestine 🍉 ​
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...