Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Fake: Gaga releasing “THE LEGACY OF LADY Gaga” in December

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Helxig

Two things

1. I don't like greatest hits albums personally... it feels like either a cashgrab, an ending point of a career, or like there will be no great hits after this point

2. That tour sounds incredibly exciting though. We've been saying she seems like she's preparing to go out with a bang before leaving to have kids and that makes it feel more promising

Actually 3 things. Now that I think about it, maybe the greatest hits album would be a way for her to remind everyone of what she's achieved before she goes away. A celebration of her career thus far. She did touch on the fact everything after this album is a new chapter, like she's closing the book on the 'old Lady Gaga'. I still don't like it though :laughga:  as a fan it's not exciting to hear the hits again, we want deep cuts at shows and fan-favourites to be celebrated. But whatever happens who cares at least we get something

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

TEETHTEETH
3 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Idk if that's her kinda gig, but I'd live for a concert spanning all her different eras. Imagine the interludes. Imagine the revamped outfits 

Wasn’t Enigma suppose to have been her career spanning show and all y’all thought it was the most awful thing she’s ever done?  :enigma:

• Like 1

Ziggy
3 hours ago, 63grekke said:

can we get an album/ep with unreleased bangers from the eras first :koons:

like if it wasnt for Harlequin we probably never wouldve heard HAPPY MISTAKE as its a Chromatica reject. I just know she has tons of bangers stashed away my gawd

We know it’s a Chromatica reject?

RAMROD

I am down for Gaga's own ERAS Tour :giveup:  :stupidoreo:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Roughhouse Dandy
22 minutes ago, TEETHTEETH said:

Wasn’t Enigma suppose to have been her career spanning show and all y’all thought it was the most awful thing she’s ever done?  :enigma:

I'm among the few that loves Enigma

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

I don’t mind the idea itself

the title is just horrible tho

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Starmie25
3 hours ago, zzbrandon said:

bullshit, she only have 6 album, and 3 not so much success, what legacy are you talking about? right now she should really really release more studio album before getting married

:excusemeno:

TortureMeOnReplay
32 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It wasn't said outright, but during the Zane Lowe interview she talked about writing it with Bloodpop and applying it to Lee. So it sounds like they wrote it for Chromatica and she found a way to later use it for Harlequin. 

63grekke
45 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

she wrote it with bloodpop during chroma sessions

Anderson123
52 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

She wrote it with Bloodpop so most likely during Chromatica or Hold My Hand sessions. 

Eighteen

anybody else feeling like this is the last era before she takes a huge break and she has a family? feeling that way to me. 

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

anybody else feeling like this is the last era before she takes a huge break and she has a family? feeling that way to me. 

Y'all been saying that since Joanne era :poot:

• Like 5
  • Shook 1

• River changed the title to Fake: Gaga releasing “THE LEGACY OF LADY Gaga” in December