💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

I like the sort of hype she's giving to this. Much better than her Born This Way hype. I like how she admits she is happier person now, and maybe that need to piss people off did come through a little bit on her last album. Either way, I definitely think this could be her best effort yet due to the fact she's had three hit albums to learn from. I think ARTPOP will be fresh, fun, and mature.

Also, I have no problem with her loving up her album and saying she knows, "it's that good." That's a far cry from shouting to the rooftops she made the album of the decade and she is the only contemporary in the music industry with a good voice.

Then Adele came along and... oops, karma's a b*tch.

to take ALL THE AWARDS lol

Colby ODonnis will be featured on the track with a remix version including Boom Kack

hahaha...I can't wait to hear how everything will sound!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Miranda Sings

the chorus will be "I took a bath in my cheerioss Fighting crime in black leather, monsters you know I'm your herooo Gagaga hero hero" haha

Not enough "baby" or "tonight" but the chorus starts with "I" great start ;)

gagaisitalian

Her fourth album is her first "real" album? Girl, no, all of your albums are incredible.

If it's really as good as she says, I can't wait.

Dylangaga

Her fourth album is her first "real" album? Girl, no, all of your albums are incredible.

If it's really as good as she says, I can't wait.

I hope for 2 ballads like TEOG or Hair but totally out of that ballpark! That slay my soul like those songs did

MonsterofFame

Looks like she's learned a lot and is fixing all her BTW mistakes... too bitter and dark ("fun, dirty") and too much rock-n-roll influences (dance music).

"so that the album is the best quality it can be" - BTW was great, but some of the rough spots in production showed (points finger at Garibay's sloppy editing).

And... "re-record her vocals with her coach Don Lawrence"

Fun fact for those who didn't know: The vocals for You and I were supposed to be re-recorded because they were one of the first takes, but they ended up using them anyway! They were definitely fine, though.

Yas, I'm happy she's moving on from btw. But she should know that we love BTW album.

And I'm looking forward to. new album.

I think that album will be releasing on May since she needs three week on "break" starting after 4th week of march(that's when tour end)

But on that 4th week of march she will reveal all information as she wants is to 'party'

what do u think/

• Shadow locked this topic