Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
new music

I made a song/video about Joker Folie à Deux

Prostitute Barbie

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

This song is called “Living for Three,” and is about how two people can share a delusion to the point where they are living for not only themselves but also their shared fantasy. In the case of Joker and Harley it’s a musical delusion, which is the inspiration behind the “Lalalalala” refrain. I know I don’t have a Gaga type amazing voice, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Prostitute Barbie
2 minutes ago, itsalice said:

This sounds amazing, pretty catchy. :messga:

Thank you! :messga:

• Love 1

MadArchitect

so nice, did u loved the movie? people here are so easily influenced by reviews and opinions

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, MadArchitect said:

so nice, did u loved the movie? people here are so easily influenced by reviews and opinions

I enjoyed the movie very much! I do wish there was more Gaga in it and development of her character but I thought overall it was very well done. The musical delusions they had together hit the spot for me! 

• Like 1

MadArchitect

this is amazing, im loving the post chorus with the crazy piano and guitars, you're so talented like wow

• Love 1

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, MadArchitect said:

this is amazing, im loving the post chorus with the crazy piano and guitars, you're so talented like wow

Thank you so much!!! I made that part to represent how I imagine the sound of the delusion Joker and Harley go into together 

• Love 1

MadArchitect
1 minute ago, Prostitute Barbie said:

I enjoyed the movie very much! I do wish there was more Gaga in it and development of her character but I thought overall it was very well done. The musical delusions they had together hit the spot for me! 

im about to watch it this Monday, im so excited, i listen a review who stated that she was meant to be a enigma in the movie, and the audience is not supposed to know her or her intentions, and that was what was fascinating about the character, paired with her unpredictability, well see!!

• Like 1

Prostitute Barbie
3 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

im about to watch it this Monday, im so excited, i listen a review who stated that she was meant to be a enigma in the movie, and the audience is not supposed to know her or her intentions, and that was what was fascinating about the character, paired with her unpredictability, well see!!

After watching the movie, I’m still not even sure what her intentions were other than I think she wanted to live in the fantasy of the “Joker” persona. She seemed to love the idea of living in a world with him and her and their combined delusions! 

• Like 1