💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd talks ARTPOP for DigitalSpy

dontbesweet

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

If the tracks aren't ready, why is she talking about a release date and creating (a small) hype. I'm going to have my first meltdown if we don't get anything in the next 4 weeks.

where did she mention that lol ?...but it's not really hype nothing's been officially released...it's all cock tease, typical gaga with the next album that'l conquer the world from it's "possibilities"...take it with a grain of salt..nothing to get worked up or meltdown over :ohwell:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the end we'll be glad that we don't know much about ARTPOP. She basically overcompensated on the amount of hype with Born This Way.

Artists regularly work on albums until the last few weeks before its released so it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Darcklighter22

In the end we'll be glad that we don't know much about ARTPOP. She basically overcompensated on the amount of hype with Born This Way.

this! she killed it promoting BTW like the second coming of jesus...heck she got depressed from the backlash from those thirsty fans...she's learned from it..there really not talking much about it which is actually best

Darcklighter22

Expecting a song of at least 8 minutes & a genre unlike we'd ever expected :legend:

that would be awesome! :music:

Ugh, another interview from Zedd where he says his songs aren't done.

Can't wait to see the hundred more headlines saying that ARTPOP is coming late all over again. :smh:

Why do I get the feeling that the album is being delayed because of Zedd's tracks? lol this **** better be worth it! :sweat:

I'm sure it will be though.

MrFameKills

where did she mention that lol ?...but it's not really hype nothing's been officially released...it's all cock tease, typical gaga with the next album that'l conquer the world from it's "possibilities"...take it with a grain of salt..nothing to get worked up or meltdown over :ohwell:

Twitter. She said the album has a release date + we should invite friends to party when she announces it. I know it's not direct hype..

but just shut the fuq up, if your album is not near getting finished,gags.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

I am actually so happy that she doesn't aim to please us, she should never do that. The albums are her own work and her creative system, it's great hearing and seeing her way of thinking not what she wants us to hear and see

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived