RAMROD

Featured Posts

Don't read reviews just go watch it. Reviews are saying:

- the ending is terrible 

- the ending makes sense, it was bound to happen

- the music sequences are out of place

- the music is perfectly logical

Nothing makes se sense anymore.

That's why don't fall for the reviews. And just go watch it and decide for yourself.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb

I still can't believe I got spoiled on this thread yesterday and I'm pissed. I wasn't even THAT hyped and someone decided to piss on the little hype I had left. How the f-ck do you watch a highly anticipated movie on the premiere and drop the ending on a forum where everyone wants to watch it. I'm still baffled and feel violence under my skin. I will not be going to the theater and I hope the person who did it rots alive and gets eaten by maggots, cockroaches, vultures and felines.

whats-was-the-reason.gif 

• Thanks 3

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I still can't believe I got spoiled on this thread yesterday and I'm pissed. I wasn't even THAT hyped and someone decided to piss on the little hype I had left. How the f-ck do you watch a highly anticipated movie on the premiere and drop the ending on a forum where everyone wants to watch it. I'm still baffled and feel violence under my skin. I will not be going to the theater and I hope the person who did it rots alive and gets eaten by maggots, cockroaches, vultures and felines.

whats-was-the-reason.gif 

I mean, why would you go on a thread where people are gonna be talking about the movie in first place? Not saying they were right 'cause they couldve used a spoiler tag, but its not like they put the ending on the title of a topic.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Hennycomb
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, why would you go on a thread where people are gonna be talking about the movie in first place? Not saying they were right 'cause they couldve used a spoiler tag, but its not like they put the ending on the title of a topic.

Curiosity. Reviews are normally spoiler free and if they're not it's always warned or hidden. Thought I could trust that people would have common sense. I'm not a huge fan of Joker so I thought I could read some light details being revealed, didn't think I would see the most important part of the plot being revealed.

• Like 1

I think the issue for some people regarding Gaga’s screen time and presence is that if you’re going into this film solely as a Gaga fan, you’ll probably be disappointed. But as someone who loved the first movie, and comic book films in general, I’m equally as excited to return to the world of Arthur/Joker. Hopefully that’ll ease any feelings I have about the lack of Gaga in the film. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, oheyitso said:

I was so hyped for this movie but the whole consensus feels a bit like... there's not much going on in it, too little Gaga, and the musical element doesn't work :traumatica:

Going to try and watch with an open perspective but it's so disappointing it's ended this way :bradley:

3 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

im avoiding spoilers but people are hating it. saying it has no plot. the musical aspect seems irrelevant. scenes of Gaga from trailers cut. and i was so excited for it. i booked three tickets in a row just for myself so i wont have people sitting next to me. What is going on? I had high expectations. Todd when i get my hands on you:dom:

F5B12F11-D38F-4507-BE84-B7CE0B8C6E17.jpe

I would suggest you both stop reading reviews! I opened the critics review thread once and saw people here having meltdowns, so didn’t go there again because I didn’t want to go into the movie with any preconceived notions of it being bad, if that makes sense. 

Not only for this reason but also to avoid spoilers. If you’re reading about it on twitter people are going to spoil it, I would just avoid it altogether tbh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

InTheCloset
21 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I would suggest you both stop reading reviews! I opened the critics review thread once and saw people here having meltdowns, so didn’t go there again because I didn’t want to go into the movie with any preconceived notions of it being bad, if that makes sense. 

Not only for this reason but also to avoid spoilers. If you’re reading about it on twitter people are going to spoil it, I would just avoid it altogether tbh.

Im not even sure i want to see it now. Tbh i didnt even like the first one. I was only excited because of Gaga. 

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

14 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Im not even sure i want to see it now. Tbh i didnt even like the first one. I was only excited because of Gaga. 

sorry but this is a little dramatic lol :sweat:  Just give it a chance, you might enjoy it. If you’re only watching for Gaga, while yes she was a bit underutilized, she really shines in the parts that she’s in. :heart:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hennycomb said:

whats-was-the-reason.gif 

I am sorry you had to be spoiled. 

2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

The key not avoiding it but let people learn to respect others. Especially since I already pressed on this matter that this thread is strictly  spoiler free space and anyone who wishes to discuss  spoilery items need to put it under spoiler tag, and I even share how to do so, on the OP. Some people are just jerks or just can't contain themselves is all. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The key not avoiding it but let people learn to respect others. Especially since I already pressed on this matter that this thread is strictly  spoiler free space and anyone who wishes to discuss  spoilery items need to put it under spoiler tag, and I even share how to do so, on the OP. Some people are just jerks or just can't contain themselves is all. 

I totally agree. I think for the most part people on this forum are pretty respectful, but I’ve had movies and shows spoiled for me on other sites and social media which is what I personally try to avoid.

• Thanks 1

to be completely honest… anyone worrying about what category she’ll be campaigning in for the Academy Awards… it’s not gonna happen in either category, unfortunately. so just curb your expectations and try to just enjoy it for what it is. 

• Like 9
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

• River pinned this topic