Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riders, Internal Documents by Jennifer O'Neill LEAKED

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

The part about the mannequin with pink pubic hair? How is that necessary?

It's not necessary, but it is awesome. :)

Typically, when workers publicly strike out against bosses who treat them badly, their peers in the industry rally behind them. The world of personal assistants is, apparently, different.

...or, the peers have concluded that she wasn't mistreated. In fact, that seems to be what's happened, as the rest of the article makes clear. So why this sentence? Bah.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

she didn't seem to ask for anything too outrageous, just standard stuff (well apart from the mannequin lmao) i think this woman's just overreacting

Alcina Dimitrescu

^Terry Richardson is innapropiate for the mannequin

Yeah, this ex-friend of Gaga's really blew it.

Remember on Gaga's twitter lately, she said (and I paraphrase) all the headlines needed to be re-written to say ' former friend '?

What kind of a friend does this petty sh*t?

You have the priveledge of saying to your grandchildren you worked for and with and were actually friends with one of the greatest living pop superstars of our time, of the Michael Jackson of our generation.

And you quibble about some kind of unpaid overtime.

Sell those free Yves San Laurent shoes, baby -- there's your overtime.

Didn't she write last about the betrayal of friends and mentors? Maybe she was talking about "Jeniferella" on the friends part

heavymlover

I think it's a pretty normal list for a celebrity. Most people that have worked with her say that she's actually really sweet and nice with them, so I don't understand why this has become so scandalous. The mannequin thing is pretty strange though :toofunny:

MonsterofFame

True. Whoever leaked these is probably in for a more serious lawsuit than the one we're discussing

This probably wasn't "leaked." If it was shown in the courts, it becomes public evidence that anyone can request.

Anyone else dying to know what her favorite fanart was that she kept in her dressing room everywhere?!

BITCH JUST WANTS SOME COIN. THE END. THROW THE RATCHET BITCH OUT, AND GET SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL ACTUALLY DO THEIR DAMN JOB WITHOUT GETTING JELOUS.

We're all Stronger Together!

ChicaSkas

What amazes me is she's griping about doing a job nearly any one of us would do for free and be grateful as sin to get. Any perks are cherries on top of the privilege to say to your grandchildren, "I worked for the greatest pop star of my generation!"

The mannequin thing is pretty strange though

She just wants an artistic doll to display as art. No biggie.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD

This lawsuit is getting nastier and nastier.

However this is just normal raidees by world class superstar.

At least no teal only M&Ms seen here.

Most of the time raiders are made to show how good/trustworthy one Event Organizer is.

If they can really provide the arist and their entourage needs while visiting a city or country.

I just feel disgusted how her ex manager leak this infirmation (i suppose?) for extra cash.

Greed bring another soul gone low.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

speedbliss

Anyone else dying to know what her favorite fanart was that she kept in her dressing room everywhere?!

There is a glimpse from her Oprah filming with the fan art weeks before this email. My BF's painting was one of them. His was the red hooded portrait in the center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j0koG2sn1Y

3q425253qwewq

You kids demand stuff you don't need all the time from your parents on a daily basis.

"Dad... Mom.... I would like my barbie doll to have pink pubes.

They are selling them at target. I really need one.

Thx."

LOL Jk XD I had 2 hahaha

:rofl: :rofl:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived