💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riders, Internal Documents by Jennifer O'Neill LEAKED

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

GagaSlayedYou

Hi everyone :) As you know, Gaga is in a legal matter, and that stuff. CelebBuzz leaked letters that were sent to the ex assistent Jennifer O'Neill

Here in the spoiler, an example:

You can see the rest of the leaked letters here: http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/lady-gagas-rider-and-lavish-expenditures/lady-gagas-rider-and-lavish-expenditures-1/full-size/

Lady-Gagas-Rider-and-Lavish-Expenditures-1-675x900.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did I read "Naked Leaked" :wtf: Something is obviously wrong with me.

Your not alone for some reason I read that too!

ChicaSkas

so what does this mean?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I realize these are probably casual exchanges, but the spelling errors & lack of punctuation is so embarrassing. :smh:

"Lisa Einhorn-Gilder"? Einhorn? Unicorn? Really? :smh: sorry OT but I didn't know there was a person around gaga that called herself unicorn :laughga:

yeah... I'm getting tired of these lists.. I mean, come on, which celebrity does not have some special requests? why not? she's on the road for so long, of course she wants to be comfortable..

...seems pretty natural to me.. Its not like she asked for a specific type of wild boar to be roasting on a 5 foot poll rotating one full circle every 30 seconds sprinkled with dust found on mars for marinade flavor... You dont get over time on Salary. Welcome to a real job, Jennifer..

ChicaSkas

I read it all. The tea, the honey, the yogurt, the organic milk, the water bottles, even the red and white wines, it's pretty modest and hell, she's only devoting her life to us, who the hell are we to judge whether she has some creature comforts, or even a silly fluffy pink mannequin -- I think she DESERVES it for the pure joy she gives us.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Your not alone for some reason I read that too!

:wtf: I swear it was the same for me....

pie-kun

There's nothing in these that weren't already known from the case. But I have to wonder what relevancy this stuff has to the case? Isn't this case about supposed unpaid overtime? What do these relatively tame e-mails that detail some aspects of her work have to do with it?

It's quite clear to be that Jennifer is trying to use this to embarrass Gaga in the media. Quite funny that the PA industry is paying this lawsuit dust and calling her out for what she is.

ChicaSkas

I realize these are probably casual exchanges, but the spelling errors & lack of punctuation is so embarrassing. :smh:

I have to agree with you. it reminds me of times i've insisted something was real --- and people said to me, oh no, Gaga wouldn't have anything to do with that, look at how shoddily it's done, ect, she'd never have people who do that, ect.

I am right!

Lucifer

You probably read the N in Neill, and read so fast that you put it together with leAKED or something. I dunno...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived