Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Are you more excited for LG6.5 or LG7?

ThisGuyTony

Are you more excited for LG6.5 or LG7?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Are you more excited for LG6.5 or LG7?

• LG6.5
    • LG7

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism

I'm gay and I'm starved for bahps :cheeky:

long ass bahps not here for a 30 min album mess give us government hooker length gags :cheeky:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Right now I’m more interested in knowing what the fvck is going on

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

I'm obviously more excited for LG7 and that will always be the priority but I think it's amazing that she's working on another project which I assume is a bit more 70's rock inspired by Sweet Sounds of Heaven, Die With A Smile and the Instagram snippets we're getting these days.

Both honestly. Also, I can’t help but think how perfect all of this is because LG6.5 sounds like something that would do well commercially in today’s music scene vs LG7 which sounds very experimental and something that could potentially not do so well chart wise. It’s the perfect plan to release like this because something is bound to succeed. I also love when popstars don’t act in a traditional manner and just let themselves be creative, like how Ari put out thank u, next so soon after Sweetener or Beyonce with her surprise drops or Taylor and everything she’s done these past few years and now Gaga with this DWAS, LG6.5 & LG7 moment back to back. It keeps things exciting and fresh, I think we are about to witness a rivival of some sort, I think these projects will bring her a lot of critical acclaim and hopefully some chart success too, DWAS is already shaping up to be her biggest hit in over a dacade. 

Edited by moonsago
  • YAAAS 1

I’m confused lol. I assumed LG6.5 is an EP and the songs will also make it to LG7. We don’t know if they are seperate music projects. Could be like how Orville Peck has been releasing his albums in 2 parts.