Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Billie Eilish endorses Harris-Walz ticket

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

still waiting for Gaga.......... i really hope she endorses kamala since a second trump admin would be DEVASTATING

project 2025 is literally the handmaids tale come to life.........

• Like 2

TheOriginalOne

Wow I’m so dumb, somehow I thought she was Australian??? Anyway, werk! Gen Z is about to put an end to Tramp! :ororomunroe:

faysalaaa
39 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

still waiting for Gaga.......... i really hope she endorses kamala since a second trump admin would be DEVASTATING

I dont see any big celebrities endorsements other than Taylor, and now Billie!

Monstermilo
6 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

I dont see any big celebrities endorsements other than Taylor, and now Billie!

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/kamala-harris-celebrity-endorsements-cardi-b-charli-xcx-barbra-streisand-1235065132/

well youre mistaken 

ariana has been posting kamala on her insta 

meg thee stallion performed at one of her rallies

matt damon, robert de niro, OPRAH, george clooney

• Thanks 1

faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/kamala-harris-celebrity-endorsements-cardi-b-charli-xcx-barbra-streisand-1235065132/

well youre mistaken 

ariana has been posting kamala on her insta 

meg thee stallion performed at one of her rallies

matt damon, robert de niro, OPRAH, george clooney

Meg is not a big celebrity, and alot of the celebrities you mentioned like George Clooney are Democrat loyalist working with the Democratic party, thats different in my opinion.

Even Beyonce is doing it by allowing Kamala to use her song, but did not release an official endorsement.

Im not sure if Kamalas campaign wants to distance themselves from celebrities, or if celebrities are scared of how much divisive politics is today. 

Monstermilo
7 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Meg is not a big celebrity, and alot of the celebrities you mentioned like George Clooney are Democrat loyalist working with the Democratic party, thats different in my opinion.

Even Beyonce is doing it by allowing Kamala to use her song, but did not release an official endorsement.

Im not sure if Kamalas campaign wants to distance themselves from celebrities, or if celebrities are scared of how much divisive politics is today. 

wdym, Gaga is a democratic loyalist too 

she performed for obama, hillary and biden and campaiged hard for them in 2016/2020 - sang at biden inauguration 

shes always been a liberal loyalist so im not sure why shes not being more vocal about kamala especially considering how important this election is

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 1

Mister G
Just now, Monstermilo said:

wdym, Gaga is a democrative loyalist too 

she performed for obama, hillary and biden and campaiged hard for them in 2016/2020 - sang at biden inauguration 

shes always been a liberal loyalist so im not sure why shes not being more vocal about kamala especially considering how important this election is

Gaga didn't really come out for Biden in 2020 until closer to the General Election. I wanna say it was around mid to late September when she stopped promoting Chromatica and focused efforts on voter registration and campaigning for the then Biden/Harris ticket. She'll probably be more heavily vocal come October after her single drops and JFAD releases.

• Like 1

faysalaaa
10 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

wdym, Gaga is a democratic loyalist too 

No, Gaga just leans Democratic, and votes every 4 years. While George Clooney is a Democratic activist and loyalist. They donate and create fundraisers for the Democratic party, and they are constantly working backstage with the Democrat leadership regardless of who is the president. George even used his influence to kick out Biden from the race.

Gaga will for sure endorse Harris, but I dont think she wants to do it now..

Edited by faysalaaa

Decodekid

The quickest, and chillest endorsement so far, love it :icant:

Edited by Decodekid
Long Live Gretchen

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

Gaga was already backing Obama back in 2012 and she just liked Taylor endorsement of Kamala.

We know well where she stands at this point...

• Love 3

Madame Goo Goo

If the majority of your fanbase is begging you to endorse a certain candidate, which means the fanbase is already going to vote for that candidate, is there a really a purpose to endorse? 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

LeafBug
46 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

If the majority of your fanbase is begging you to endorse a certain candidate, which means the fanbase is already going to vote for that candidate, is there a really a purpose to endorse? 

There is. The fact that this race is still so close is horrifying so every bit helps. A lot of young people are still ignoring this election so getting endorsements from people they like might just get them off their asses. Not to mention Taylor Swift is quite popular among the youth in Republican households as well. 

Edited by Roronoa

Bronco
10 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Its about engagement. Young people have the worst voting rates. So anything that can encourage them to come out is important tbf