💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga & Lana Del Rey are the last great stars

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Gaga & Lana are the last one who really impacted the music. Since 2012 nobody did something great or revolutionary.
Every decade there has been a big star, but to be honest I don't think it will happen again soon. :franminervini:

ps: this is just my opinion

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5

Mathjus

Hmmm yes. My two favourite singers. Maybe I'm not objective :D

I would say Billie has similar potential

• Like 2

Blackout19
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

lana del rey? a big star? :cheeky:

100%

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • Like 2

NATAH
18 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

100%

i guess she's a star in a new way, a star of the internet age rather than the classic, chart topping way :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

weed

I think Billie is an A-list superstar, I think Cardi B's first 3 years were insane, so much potential to be ICON if she didn't waste WAP's success w no new album so many years later among personal drama.

Truly 2008-2011 a lot of huge acts popped up! Gaga, Lana, Drake, Katy, Weeknd, Bieber, Mars, Florence, Charli, Tame, Kesha, 21P, Kendrick, Nicki, Ariana, Imagine Dragons

robotvoiceinalice

hmm not lana. I'd say the last great star is Ariana, while her music might not always be good you can't deny the impact she has had and still has. there was a period of time during the TUN era where every song topped the charts and lbh the songs were pretty bad. she has such an amazing voice and to be respected by so many artists tells you all you need to know. and she's part of wicked which lets you know her impact. 

GerMonsterNotta

My faves… ❤️

however 

The Man Film GIF by Taylor Swift
sorry but it’s impossible to not mention her.

even if she’s hugely commercially driven, the scale of continued success is unprecedented… 

• LMAO 2

Poltergeist

Would love to love Lana again, but nothing after NFR clicked with me. Even said album was hard for me to digest at first, but I finally got into it, I've eaten previous ones instantly though.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Like 1