Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What/Who You'd Endorse If You Were A List Celebrity?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Trying to see something. Since celebz with super platform can be very powerful. How would you use that power if you were having it? :oprah:

No limits on the answers. It can be as shallow as certain commercial products cos you like it and want more people to know and got paid to do so, to something more selfless like, say, a social causes and more. :flower:

Well?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

"Local"/international acts that deserve more exposure. (Shoutout to American hidden gem Kadhja Bonet, Zambian icon Sampa the Great, and unsung Japanese metal gods Sigh).

Palestinian rights.

Lesser known but highly impressive nerdy animated shows (Scavengers Reign, Made in Abyss, The Midnight Gospel).

Plant-based eating.

The importance of being trauma informed for yourself and others.

• Love 2

Forlorn

Pragmatism over everything. If I were a political act in America and I decided to be outspoken, I'd throw my support behind almost everyone with "(D)" next to their name, up and down ballot.

The environment, healthcare, and making the rich pay their fair share while supporting the working class are my main motivators.

Obviously, Kamala Harris is a dream candidate for me. The heart of a leftist with the brain of a pragmatic moderate. If she's elected with a trifecta, this country will excel.