celeb

Taylor’s bestie reconsidering Trump support

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Because Trump and his hateful rhetoric has been pointed at “others” up until now. She cheered that on. But when the barrel of vitriol is aimed at her & her friend, it’s a different story.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Onlygaga

Good. I wouldn’t talk to someone if they openly said they hated my friend. Says way more about her than Taylor, anyway. 

Mindblown

"They added: 'This doesn't mean she is suddenly voting Kamala. It has just made her more aware of supporting him so publicly."

Sooooo she'll continue to support him...privately 

• LMAO 3

Nemo

"Blistering take down"? When he typed "I hate Taylor Swift"? Was there anything else? Don't get me wrong, that's plenty of reason for her friends to unfriend him, but... "blistering"? "Childish" or "empty", I could see.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde

girl? Women's right to safe abortions is at stake among other basic human rights and you're worried about a silly tweet about him hating your friend?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
20 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

Good. I wouldn’t talk to someone if they openly said they hated my friend. Says way more about her than Taylor, anyway. 

Very much this. And having her also apparently backtrack. She just wants more clicks and attention like every other "suddenly conservative" grifter.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Nemo said:

"Blistering take down"? When he typed "I hate Taylor Swift"? Was there anything else? Don't get me wrong, that's plenty of reason for her friends to unfriend him, but... "blistering"? "Childish" or "empty", I could see.

There were other rumblings & he made merch mocking her, but yea that was the thick of it

Purr more, hiss less.