rumor

Sphere Residency Rumor

NashvilleGAGA

Featured Posts

River

The Sphere looks like a motion sickness experience :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

fede ARTPOP

LG7 ceremony would be iconic, something like artRave, imagine the slay…then WORLD TOUR :firega:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng
  • Like 1

Bronco

I think if any pop stars could work a Sphere residency show it'd be Beyonce, Gaga or Madonna. The 3 queens of tour visuals lets be real. 

But this is just a betting site posting a new favourite. I don't think it's the strongest rumour, she's been linked to the Sphere in the past and has confirmed a new album so I think this is just the betting market shifting naturally as people take a few cheeky punts. 

• Like 1

faysalaaa
5 hours ago, NashvilleGAGA said:

Don’t get me wrong. I think we need a world tour. But, I think the Sphere (inside/video capability) looks amazing and I’d love to see her make it her own. 

Im okay if she does the sphere during a none era, when shes not releasing an album, but still wants to tour. 

Luke78619

Why does everyone hate a residency? :rip: as long as it’s not INSTEAD of a world tour, then let her get that coin :hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2

Helxig
4 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

I’d love a Roseland-style show at the sphere primarily focused on LG7 (plays the album in full and then some hits) before a world tour that has the majority of the album plus hits and fan-favorites (like TCB or JWT).

Yes exactly this!! She can showcase the themes and vibes of the album in it's entirety to really give an idea what the new album is about.. and then go on a world tour after doing the usual mixed-set. It'd be great promo for the album and the tour

Ugh our minds. Put us on her team

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.