celeb

Brooke Candy on Chappell Roan- “She should take notes from Lady Gaga”

hardcore1996

Featured Posts

LG666

Brooke doesn't know what the experience of paparazzi is like because she has never been famous enough to experience this. Brooke is a nepotism baby who used a blaccent to launch her "career" or whatever you want to call that stuff she does. Yawn.

OliviaRodrigoStan

She's still dragging her :billie: 

Screenshot-20240915-170606-Instagram.jpg

Mess.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I mean technically Chappel did take notes from Gaga. Gaga used to be super close to her fans, then it became a detriment to her mental health. So, Gaga distanced herself from her fans. Gaga was a cautionary tale for Chappel. 

Using Gaga as an example wild. It’s been 10 years as of recent of her doing this like how does Brooke Candy not know this 😭

Whigney Houstan
5 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Gaga has distanced herself from the toxic fans for sure. She just wasn’t vocal about it.

"you monsters torture meh":billie:

PropaGaga

I love Brooke's most recent album, but she's very much in the wrong here, and I think it mostly just stems from jealously. She thinks she would handle fame better than Chappell and thinks she's more deserving, except for the fact that two gay men calling her a flop in her comments literally made her suicidal this past week. So maybe she should get down off that high horse and show a bit of compassion.

Edited by PropaGaga