137 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still hyped for JFAD?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

MOT

Not as hyped.

The reduction of her role is disappointing. It just sounds like things did not go according to plan. JP seems to be a difficult character and maybe that's at the back of it, or maybe her work just wasn't good enough. Whatever the reason, we have gone from a movie where she was going to be 50/50 with JP, and looking forward to seeing how she did with that, to something considerably less, and it's disappointing.

• Like 1

SimonBaetens

As mildly excited as I was from the start. The first movie was not my thing so I’m only going for Gaga.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Luna Lovegood

wellyes-tokyo-toni.gif

luna’s advocate
  • LMAO 1

Love the first movie, but I don't know about this one. Is Joker transformation complete or is he still transforming like the first one? If it's the latter, it would be boring I reckon. I need to see the madness already, no more all this "blaming society" drama anymore, I mean it's Joker for god sake! Time to cause mayhem!

Oh and I know it's nitpicking but Gaga's line in the trailer "You're Joker.." with sultry voice really made me cringe a little, but we'll see..

Edited by Juanne