170 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still hyped for JFAD?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

MOT

Not as hyped.

The reduction of her role is disappointing. It just sounds like things did not go according to plan. JP seems to be a difficult character and maybe that's at the back of it, or maybe her work just wasn't good enough. Whatever the reason, we have gone from a movie where she was going to be 50/50 with JP, and looking forward to seeing how she did with that, to something considerably less, and it's disappointing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SimonBaetens

As mildly excited as I was from the start. The first movie was not my thing so Iā€™m only going for Gaga.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Luna Lovegood

wellyes-tokyo-toni.gif

lunaā€™s advocate
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Juanne

Love the first movie, but I don't know about this one. Is Joker transformation complete or is he still transforming like the first one? If it's the latter, it would be boring I reckon. I need to see the madness already, no more all this "blaming society" drama anymore, I mean it's Joker for god sake! Time to cause mayhem!

Oh and I know it's nitpicking but Gaga's line in the trailer "You're Joker.." with sultry voice really made me cringe a little, but we'll see..

Edited by Juanne

Elohim
3 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Don't read the reviews, people. Life is too short to not enjoy movies and Gaga content by reading **** critics say

There are too many movies that got mediocre reviews that I really enjoyed, so yeah, give the movie a real chanceĀ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Babylon Dynasty
12 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Due to it coinciding with LG7 and the lead release I'm afraid I see it as something to just get out of the way until we get to LG7 atp....I'm sure I'll love it and will be pleasantly surprised but....ugh i want music. if anything i'm more hyped for the soundtrack

I second this

Strike a pose ā¤šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ’–

Ivy
4 hours ago, ode said:

the whole "which she probably learned last night" bit from the interview is slightly condescending? or am i overanalyzing it? it almost sounds like "she probably just learned her lines the night before filming," when i think for a role/movie like this, you'd expect an actor to prep WAY more than that.

I thought they're saying like she just put all this work to learn it and now we're changing it. Some actors could get upset but they complimented Gaga because she didn't

alsemanche

I was unsure about it since its announcement (haven't even seen the first Joker, I just don't care about the whole story tbh) but the meh reviews and all the stuff I've read about it so far have ended whatever hype I have. I'll be watching the first joker and watching FAD in the cinema but it's not something im that excited for reallyĀ 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Galagala

Still gonna watch it but the reviews did diminish my enthusiasm about everything about Joker2.

tylerjs

nah, I mean Ā donā€™t really watch movies anyway tbh. Iā€™ll watch it just to see Gagaā€™s parts (same way I did with ASIB and HoG which I would not have watched either if not for her) but other than that I havenā€™t been keeping up with it in the slightest. Iā€™ve never seen a single movie related to joker or Batman or whatever the universe is idk lol but Iā€™m always here to support my girl anywayĀ 

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Bonkiii
13 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Honestly Iā€™m notĀ :icant:

Reading the reviews and possible behind the scenes drama.Ā :brat:

What behind the scene drama?

Glomer
8 hours ago, Obobo said:

iā€™m unsure because the streets are saying todd philips ending up cutting a lot of Gaga parts for this filmā€¦

because they decided theyā€™re going to make a third harley focused filmĀ :firega:

that would make so much sense!

but I don't think they would do it, especially now that it seems it won't smash the box office like the first one... but I'd live for it

Ophelia

Yes, I'm hyped to see it the second time!

the first time I was SO tired of that entire red carpet day, it's a miracle I haven't slept through that movieĀ :messga:Ā I wasn't honestly sure if it was me or all of that courtroom drama.

+ the Venice Palabiennale sound quality was awfulĀ :huntyga:Ā  I wouldn't be surprised if I'll like the movie more now, on bigger screen, with better sound and being well rested.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Nite
52 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I thought they're saying like she just put all this work to learn it and now we're changing it. Some actors could get upset but they complimented Gaga because she didn't

I've been wondering about that part so much because of what we saw when they made those changes in AHS in Five Foot TwoĀ :huntyga:Ā Maybe she's gotten a lot better at handling it or at least pretending to be okay with it

julz

I will watch it even alone in theaters. I will judge if she should win the Best Supporting Actress