news

Interscope: "We treated DWAS like an album rollout not just a single"

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

ssslyboy
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean i been tracking it too and this last entire week only the last 2 days had good radio updates otherwise the other 5 were flat or declines.

Hoping it was just a blip

I just looked back at the last week or so and yeah I can see how it dipped/was stagnant for a few days.  But it was growing before and today is back to a good update so hopefully a blip like you said.  Radio is pretty reluctant to play Gaga these days so I already see this as a huge victory, considering.  I think the record company already gave it the push it needs.

Economy
7 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I just looked back at the last week or so and yeah I can see how it dipped/was stagnant for a few days.  But it was growing before and today is back to a good update so hopefully a blip like you said.  Radio is pretty reluctant to play Gaga these days so I already see this as a huge victory, considering.  I think the record company already gave it the push it needs.

What push tho? Was there some deal? I havent heard of any radio deal :enigma:

dit

I am tired of interscope doing things ALL good record labels do for every song of their artists as some big game changing thing. They FINALLY treated a Gaga single well...does that really deserve our praise for them? Idk...it feels like they just finally did their job. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Alfonso

I just wonder, why haven't posted any recordings of the live version and why can't we get some promotional performances? This is what Gaga's career has been missing for some time now. 

• Like 1

Killa

Ahah they surely have still some things in theyre sleeves. 

Ofc even small promo like this requires hundreds of emails and meeting and zoom calls. Specislly with two teams. 

Theyre at least aware that Gaga and bruno are big live performer so It seems tò be part of the strategy tò use that. So im sure well have a live version on Spotify and professional video document. 

Honestly im with some people here on the karaoke thing. It really needs the lyrics and maybe something Dynamic on social media for the duet. Those ofc are Just Little things, but by Christmas It could be a Classic for karaoke goers, media creators online. Theres ways tò push these things a bit. Then Itll live organically in next seasons of talent shows. 

A late night performance Is really due. I bet they're checking when Is the best Moment, since both Gaga and bruno have albums tò launch and want tò be the MOST impactful

monketsharona

I really hope they will put the same efforts on LG7 and pick the right song as lead single 

They really failed on her last two lead single picks imo

Edited by monketsharona

LateToCult
12 hours ago, King of the Fall said:

Things have gone pretty perfectly so far and there are rumors floating around that October 18 is the release date for LG7 lead. That would make perfect sense as it's a Friday and is soon enough to not lose the momentum she has right now and would give her a window of release before the Christmas freeze hits

Not me forgetting LG7 lead is coming in October. My brain said February 🤣

• Shook 2

Economy
4 hours ago, dit said:

I am tired of interscope doing things ALL good record labels do for every song of their artists as some big game changing thing. They FINALLY treated a Gaga single well...does that really deserve our praise for them? Idk...it feels like they just finally did their job. 

But back to the original question... what did they do for this single exactly? :deadbanana:

Economy
1 hour ago, Killa said:

Ahah they surely have still some things in theyre sleeves. 

Ofc even small promo like this requires hundreds of emails and meeting and zoom calls. Specislly with two teams. 

Theyre at least aware that Gaga and bruno are big live performer so It seems tò be part of the strategy tò use that. So im sure well have a live version on Spotify and professional video document. 

Honestly im with some people here on the karaoke thing. It really needs the lyrics and maybe something Dynamic on social media for the duet. Those ofc are Just Little things, but by Christmas It could be a Classic for karaoke goers, media creators online. Theres ways tò push these things a bit. Then Itll live organically in next seasons of talent shows. 

A late night performance Is really due. I bet they're checking when Is the best Moment, since both Gaga and bruno have albums tò launch and want tò be the MOST impactful

I hope ur right!

Economy
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I really hope they will put the same efforts on LG7 and pick the right song as lead single 

They really failed on her last two lead single picks imo

I assume u mean Joanne and Chromatica? Yeah I agree

Especially Perfect Illusion. Such a forgettable song for me tbh.