music news

FKA Twigs - EUSEXUA (album out on Jan. 24)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

altern8version

I like her but this description is weird and pretentious as hell :toofunny: sorry if I sound like a hater, I just can't take it seriously 

• Like 2

BleepBloop
Just now, altern8version said:

I like her but this description is weird and pretentious as hell :toofunny: sorry if I sound like a hater, I just can't take it seriously 

"pretentious" how ironic coming from someone on a Gaga fansite:flower:

• LMAO 1

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, altern8version said:

i love her but she's always had this somewhat pretentious edge to her which i learned to stop minding tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

DelusionalGaga

"Eusexua? What's that?" 

F1PMutyXwAAIC5Y?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Im actually very excited but whyyyy 4 months twigs? 

• LMAO 3

altern8version
26 minutes ago, BleepBloop said:

"pretentious" how ironic coming from someone on a Gaga fansite:flower:

ohhh don't you worry haha it gives me the same vibes as when Gaga tried explaining what ARTPOP meant

altern8version
26 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

i love her but she's always had this somewhat pretentious edge to her which i learned to stop minding tbh 

that's fair!

buzzkill

it's time for us to make peaces with the idea that artist are doing longer roll outs again.

smitherz

I’m not being hyperbolic when I say this, but the song Eusexua might be one of the best songs I’ve ever heard… she is everything 

chewing on pearls

she's so major... I feel like she truly embodies what it means to be a multidisciplinary artist in the contemporary sense. she toes the line between mainstream and niche so well, and it seems she has a natural inclination to evolve personally, creatively, and spiritually. not to mention her ability to blend genre so effortlessly. 

interested to see how this club-inspired album both compliments and clashes with the brat ethos

EUSEXUA WINTER here we come... 

LaFama

I'm obsessed with the cover, a face card if I ever seen one, and the album art is killer too. She's always been a lil' pretentious but I'd be too if I were that devoted to my craft, and I love her for that. 

1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

it's time for us to make peaces with the idea that artist are doing longer roll outs again.

And thank God for that, I'm done with 2 month-long eras that pretty much end with the album release :messga:. We're gonna have a good start for 2025, January with EUSEXUA and February with LG7 :firega:

Its not a fedora u f*ck