79 members have voted

1. 1. What date will LG7 lead drop?

• Friday 4th October
    • Friday 11th October
    • Friday 18th October
    • Friday 25th October

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

What date will LG7 lead drop, and what's your reasoning?

If it's the 11th, we could be just 30 days from the lead.

37 days for 18th,

44 for 25th :nooo:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Charmz

October 31 at 11:59 PM PST

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • LMAO 8

StarstruckIllusion

It needs to be the 18th 

Give the song a week to marinate with the GP and get added to Halloween party playlists throughout the week

Halloween this year is the 25th - 26th, not the 31st (for kids only). People aren’t having their parties in November - aka Mariah szn 

The 25th would be a fumble imo but it’s Bobby Campbell so…

• Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

LadyLuca

One of my discord buddies said it’s moved to November (source atrl) then it got deleted. Anyone can confirm ? Or say it’s false ? 

Nycboy

Guys why do we think it’s a Halloween song? I mean that would be cool but I don’t wanna get my hopes up too high, so I’m setting my expectations for a regular pop song. Even if it is similar to TFM with dark vibes, no song on that album was that Halloween-y. Also if it’s soo Halloweeny then it'll be outdated by Nov. 1st lol. 

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Nycboy said:

Guys why do we think it’s a Halloween song? I mean that would be cool but I don’t wanna get my hopes up too high, so I’m setting my expectations for a regular pop song. Even if it is similar to TFM with dark vibes, no song on that album was that Halloween-y. Also if it’s soo Halloweeny then it'll be outdated by Nov. 1st lol. 

Nobody said it's a Halloween song, we're just expecting it to hop on the Halloween hype as it is probably a dark song 

Long Live Gretchen

TimotheeChalamet
25 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

One of my discord buddies said it’s moved to November (source atrl) then it got deleted. Anyone can confirm ? Or say it’s false ? 

False

• Thanks 1

jacs vs looser

Either the 11th or 18th, comercial single releases are usually 2 months apart and DWAS was released on the 16th of August, plus it has to be at least 1 weekend after the FAD premiere.

Additionally, a later date would make little sense, as they should capitalize from the movie buzz.

• Like 1

Stefanotta

Announcement coming how many days before the release? What do we think? Like a week before the release or?

'Cause we are all our hair...

homomo

She most likely has Joker II promo ongoing at least a week or two after the premiere. So I'd predict the 18th at the earliest.

• Like 1