💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG5 and LG7 theory

OMonster

Featured Posts

Alvitr
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Gaga rarely or just never goes back to old concepts or stuff she has done in the past. But I do think LG7 is a bit inspired by her experience as Lee just like LG5 sessions started with her experience as The Countess. So there's probably some connection there about the way she makes music with stuff going on around in her life.

It'd be interesting to hear more about this when she talks about it or Andrew Watt as newcomer to her circle of producers now that he's also part of Die With A Smile. It's very interesting to hear that Gaga has been "making a lot of music". Makes you wonder what else she plans to do. It also gets me excited because it seems like LG7 will be a bit longer than Chromatica and Joanne, so that's great for us. I'm here for long albums.

30 songs a la tortured poets departments industrial Gaga’s version:ladyhaha:

10 songs inspired from the beginning of her career.

10 song where she’s at now.

10 songs about her future self and hopes, family & love. 

• YAAAS 2

27monster27
24 minutes ago, Quentin said:

There's an early version of ME! that leaked a while ago, and in its name it was written "2014"

That makes it more likely. She was gonna release a happier album in 2016, but the Yedolph Westler controversy made her change to making the Reputation album.

he/him/his
  • YAAAS 1

Quentin
12 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

That makes it more likely. She was gonna release a happier album in 2016, but the Yedolph Westler controversy made her change to making the Reputation album.

Plus the trumpets (in the released version) sound like those which are in Shake It Off, but that's maybe just a coincidence

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream