Top Posters In This Topic

• degenerate

• Dylangaga

• lodylody

• 3q425253qwewq

I'm so hyped. This is the best song title ever! I want it in my life :gaga:

Edited by Biotic

Fishnet Sinner

She is hyping ARTPOP right know! With studio refrences photos, a tweet about track listing, and now a song confirmed. I think that she now has the green light for herself to begin with introducing ARTPOP. What do u guys think?

I think so! Or at least I'm hoping for this so much I've convinced myself ARTPOP is near.

My guess is we'll get some more clues like this until the tour is over, and then it's going to be nonstop ARTPOP. I really think she'll take the advice from critics about too much waiting/time from the announcement of BTW to the release date and everything will happen pretty quickly without much notice. Here's hoping by April we're listening to new music. (At least the single....pleeeease gaga?!?)

Sounds like a potentially s-xy song. Still need to hear something or get a release date to get me excited.

I love how this album seems to be more s-xual again, like The Fame was... First GUY, and now Sex Dreams?? SO AMAZING!!! :excited2::excited: :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Darcklighter22

We're getting close I hope! :party:

the tour isn't quite over yet...interesting title tho, il just get more into the era when the lead single is out and there's a release date announced for the album :coffee:

high heeled fem

Another "could be" reference. POSSIBILITIES

yup just what i was thinking

and also another "we"

Finally! a song about Gaga getting the D!

icqnjMShmODGe.jpg

LoveGame

Teeth

Government Hooker

:usrs:

Love the gif :laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic