Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confirms 'Sex Dreams' Title for ARTPOP

Skins

Featured Posts

This is so ****ing weird as I was imaging earlier that Gaga wrote a song called 'Thoughtcrime' because I was acting out a scene from George Orwell's '1984' in Drama Class.

And now her lyrics say 'convicted criminals of thought'

Craaaazy.

But also, I love this title.

Yup, I totally got 1984 out of this, too. I'm hoping it's an Orwell reference. How bad ass would that be? Especially if there's a video.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• degenerate

• Dylangaga

• lodylody

• misanthrope

I meant, since the fame monster. I don't consider Government Hooker a song bout her getting the D.

But she sure wanted that D :derpga:

But you're right.

degenerate

Sex Dreams is such a good title, and the lyrics omfg lord jesus help me because i can't

UOtZG.jpg

Why did I stare at this for 5 minutes laughing. Lord save me from my sadist ways.

Galactic Mess

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE LYRICS! No longer will these basic b---hes accuse Our Lady of Gaga of fading.

isFYS6eeL3MjH.jpg

This Gif is GENIOUS :lmao::rofl: :dies:

VasilisVas

Finally a possible song with a catchy title. Sex Dreams sounds fcuking epic and it's one of those song titles that's like "omg I can't to hear that song!" :excited2:

Queen Gloria

This reminds me of Logan's Run and 1984, I'm getting a futuristic spacey vibe from those lyrics. Very cool.

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

heavymlover

Criminals of thought. I really like that one, actually... For some reason it reminds me the Judas breakdown.

• Shadow locked this topic