💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Did Gaga just reveal LG7 album-title?

mamo

Featured Posts

mamo

I've been reflecting on this new era over the past week, and something just clicked for me...could Gaga have subtly hinted at the title of her new album through her Vogue cover?

Now, this might be a bit of a stretch, so take it with a grain of salt: Could LG7 be called Shape Shifter?

458538797_18454449754029979_592449487263

Now hear me out: 

The idea of Gaga’s new album being titled Shape Shifter feels like a natural fit, especially when you consider her career-long theme of transformation and reinvention. From the very beginning, Gaga has defied categorisation, constantly evolving not just in her music but in her persona, style, and artistry. She has never allowed herself to be boxed into one identity or sound. Each era feels like an entirely new exploration of her creativity. A title like Shape Shifter would encapsulate this journey of constant change, symbolizing her fluidity as an artist who adapts, evolves, and defies expectations with every project.

Moreover, Gaga has often played with the idea of identity, from her early days challenging gender norms to embracing avant-garde fashion, to her transition into acting and more classical forms of music. In that sense, Shape Shifter would reflect not only her ability to transform but also her ability to shift between different forms of artistic expression, always maintaining a core essence but never remaining static.

This could also be Gaga’s take on a "self-titled" album, but with a twist. Instead of simply naming it Gaga, she could be conveying that her true identity is that of someone who is constantly shifting and evolving, making Shape Shifter a deeper reflection of her persona. It would speak to her refusal to be confined by a single identity or label, embracing the freedom to reinvent herself again and again.

Perhaps it's too on the nose but it's just a theory whilst we wait around for actual confirmation! 

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Shook 1

• mamo changed the title to Did Gaga just reveal LG7 album-title?
SHALLOW

Nah, that would be too pretentious i think.

She is a shapeshifter but it's better if other people call her that 

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

CautiousLurker

I have a similar theory in a sense that when she was talking about finding the joy in making pop music - what could be more joyous than having happy employees, so I think the album is gonna be called Shift Shaper and it's gonna be about how to be a cool boss :vegas:

Spoiler

I hate my job :cyanlights:

Edited by CautiousLurker
Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • LMAO 5

Quentin

Or "I'm All Of These Things" for an eclectic album

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Bowman

I can definitely see this happening but I don’t feel like it will be called shape shifter but something else

if it is based off this concept I think she may as well call the album Gaga or something :bon:

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 2

Nessun Dorma

I don’t know, I feel like she wouldn’t reveal the name of the album in the cover of a magazine.. But I know nothing and everything is possible lol I just need to emphasize that you writing is so beautiful! You made me smile while reading your thoughts about Gaga, she is everything you said indeed! 

Also, you made me think about the poem: “I found a way back to myself again / With different tones, and metals I could bend / I hope that you will love me in this way / For who I am - not then - but for today”. It gives shape shifter vibes, doesn’t it? 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

FATCAT

I think the title is likely sprinkled in there but we probably won't know until we already know, you know?

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2

weed

Shape Shifterrrrr whoohoooo Shape Shifterrrr yee haw!

ARTPOPKISS

Hi professional Gaga here

GIF by Morphin

hope his helps,

ARTPOPKISS,

xoxo

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

mamo
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Hi professional Gaga here

GIF by Morphin

hope his helps

It's just a theory. I did say take it with a grain of salt. 

do some of y'all know how to have a bit of light-hearted fun on here? :bradley:

GWv4u4EWAAAVrA7.jpg

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 2

TheOriginalOne
8 minutes ago, mamo said:

It's just a theory. I did say take it with a grain of salt. 

do some of y'all know how to have a bit of light-hearted fun on here? :bradley:

GWv4u4EWAAAVrA7.jpg

excuse u lg7 is due in 5 months 

IMG-2817.jpg

• LMAO 4

Decodekid

Nice theory, though I think it's more possible for it to be something related to Hell. She was saying that too much, reminds me of when she was saying born this way / born that way all the time

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1