💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

If Chromatica could had one more single...

Blackout19

Which song?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Alice
    • Free Woman
    • Fun Tonight
    • Pastic Doll
    • Sour Candy
    • Enigma
    • Replay
    • 1000 Doves
    • Sine From Above
    • Babylon

Featured Posts

ARTSEX
14 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

like, I can’t believe they didn’t come up with something creative to make a music video for Sour Candy, like animated video?! 3D models?! literally anything could’ve worked lol. 

Knowing Gaga, I don't think she would have agreed to it.

Obviously she wanted to be physically together with Blackpink in the mv.

The closest to animated video we got was the lyrics video, but I guess they didn't want it to be released as a single with such video.

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

ARTSEX

As much as I love Babylon, I don't think it would've worked as a single.

I mean it has a great gay vibe. The song would've worked excellently if released in a previous time (example Madonna's Vogue), but Ariana's "Yes, and" didn't have much longevity, despite hitting number one.

I think Replay would  have been the hit single.

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

Poltergeist
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Us giving Sine the love she deserves 

Squad Alaska GIF by Maggie Rogers

May I join the club supporting one of the best songs she's ever released? :firega:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Hyperobject
52 minutes ago, ARTSEX said:

Knowing Gaga, I don't think she would have agreed to it.

Obviously she wanted to be physically together with Blackpink in the mv.

The closest to animated video we got was the lyrics video, but I guess they didn't want it to be released as a single with such video.

they should’ve done what Selena and Blackpink did for Ice Cream music video then… like Sour Candy had so much potential, not only it featured the biggest pop girl group at the time, it’s also catchy af and had nice summer vibe to it imo. 

M i K E Y

I go with Enigma or Babylon along with a MV combining backstage scenes and tour performance 

Hyperobject
2 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Alice deserved an Alice in Wonderland themed music video with the pink frankenstein outfitEZCeQ2OU8AAA-7--1024x576.jpg

imagine if Norbert Schoerner directed the music video for Alice… his photoshoot for Chromatica booklet was perfect. :_) 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

skedaddleBItCh

SC should've been a single, but personally either Alice or Sine :queenga: MV for SFA would've been euphoric 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Mr S
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I believe Babylon could've actually had massive longevity.

That would be my vote but then it also has one of the lowest streams on the album so maybe not?

Real Panda
1 hour ago, Hyperobject said:

imagine if Norbert Schoerner directed the music video for Alice… his photoshoot for Chromatica booklet was perfect. :_) 

So sad, I wish Gaga would do music videos even if its not a single remember The Fame with Eh Eh and Beautiful Dirty Rich or Joanne era with Joanne and John Wayne.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hyperobject
8 minutes ago, Mr S said:

That would be my vote but then it also has one of the lowest streams on the album so maybe not?

it’s the last song on the record tho hence its streams are so low. :(( 

Hyperobject
Just now, Real Panda said:

So sad, I wish Gaga would do music videos even if its not a single remember The Fame with Eh Eh and Beautiful Dirty Rich or Joanne era with Joanne and John Wayne.

what’s truly devastating is that Chromatica was THE album that deserved at least 4/5 music videos… like the lore was so rich, many songs could’ve had a proper MV. :/ 

• Thanks 3

RAMROD

Isn't Sour Candy a promo single for the alboom release? She and her labels bothered enough to make visualizer for it :brat:

So with that thot in mind, I chose Babylon instead :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Starmie25
3 hours ago, Cpeer said:

Yes! 
she could have had all the tribe ideas she talked about in the video. 

i’ll never understand how did they pick Stupid Love over Alice for the lead, even considering I love Stupid Love. But even from a chart/sales perspective Alice is more commercial, visually easier for people to understand and sonically better fit radio at that time

The album listening experience would be very different had "Alice" been the lead though

• Like 1

ShayCristoforo

Alice, Replay and Babylon would be top tier.

I honestly think they would have made better singles than Stupid Love and 911. Even though I love those songs too. 

I would’ve enjoyed Alice as the lead, then ROM, followed by Babylon and then Replay as the final single. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

princedeeblebleble

Singles should have been Alice, Rain on me, 911, Replay and Babylon :p Stupid Love on the other hand should have remained an unfinished leak :cheeky:

• Thanks 2