charts

Lady Gaga is #6 on Spotify surpassing Rihanna and Post Malone

Real Panda

Featured Posts

lastpopicon
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

This is the new "She is winning again" lol

8 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I can’t believe this is real and a gif was made overlayed with DWAS That 70S Show Lol GIF by PeacockBut OMG, I looked up this user on X… they are not only delusional, but are also transphobic. :triggered:

We also have variations 

giphy.gif

They make it way too easy :ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 4

FameMonster01

I can't wait for jobless twinks on twitter to invent " a solo #1 hit without relaying on the hype from the movie and the collab" term, after Gaga's lead single lands on #1 :icant:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
9 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

A reminder that this is the 2nd time she peaked at #6. She previously peaked at #6 during Chromatica era 2020 with an album. So doing this AGAIN with only 1 new song out is TITAN HUGE. 

She's doing legend things.  :applause:

Question does album make THAT huge a difference when ypu already have new singles out?

Doesnt anyone taking the time to listen to an album release probably already listen to lead single anyway and thus already counted?

Edited by Economy

JoeMo
10 hours ago, River said:

And Melon Postal just released a new album omg she did that with one song, a 4 minutes long song, no speed version or slow version or extended :giveup:

It actually infuriates me that sped up versions are a thing 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

River
13 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

It actually infuriates me that sped up versions are a thing 

it really killed BM vibe for example, I hated to hear the sped up version on the radio.

From a haunting song it became a circus song.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
10 hours ago, Catnikko said:

her single with Bruno is reaching these heights, the single is coming October which will reach new heights, there is no reason for LG7 to be bumped sooner :anveeroy:

don't forget the Joker soundtrack!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Real Panda
24 minutes ago, Economy said:

Question does album make THAT huge a difference when ypu already have new singles out?

Doesnt anyone taking the time to listen to an album release probably already listen to lead single anyway and thus already counted?

Yes, singles released before the album help boost album sales (SPS) it is counted.

chathonnete

It could start decreasing in like two or three weeks she should drop the first single LG7 not too late in October :icega:

Kelly Atlantic
12 hours ago, River said:

And Melon Postal just released a new album omg she did that with one song, a 4 minutes long song, no speed version or slow version or extended :giveup:

She’s too cool for that…she knows the sped up is just for the CapCut edits of Romance movies :brat:

orange hair Gaga made me lesbian

gerrygaga
2 hours ago, Economy said:

about albums making a huge difference: it depends if album tracks flop or smashes. Best example of this is Gaga & Katy in 2020 with their albums.

Chromatica had 15 tracks charting inside GLOBAL top 50, uh huh, then Gaga peaked inside Top 10 listeners.

Meanwhile, KP's Smile did not have any song inside Global Top 50 on album release day August 28, only 4 tracks from made it inside top 200. (Daisies peaked #39 in May 2020 tho) So of course, Katy did not enter Top 10 listeners, i am not even sure if she made it top 20. 

about "taking the time to listen to an album release probably already listen to lead single": i am not sure about this, i think album plays will still impact listeners a bit. 

gerrygaga
53 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

It could start decreasing in like two or three weeks she should drop the first single LG7 not too late in October :icega:

YAS. Rolling effect/decrease for Gaga is expected 28 days after DWAS release. We can expect some negative/lower increase on Sept. 13/14. If Gaga still increases after those dates then that is beyond legendary.

Hoping Joker 2 soundtrack and LG7 on October will bring her to 100M.

Edited by gerrygaga
  • YAAAS 1

Hyperobject
2 hours ago, River said:

it really killed BM vibe for example, I hated to hear the sped up version on the radio.

BR sped up version slaps tho not gonna lie 

• Like 1

JoeMo
2 hours ago, River said:

I mean, I don’t really care about it being kept on TikTok but for artists to actually speed up a song and put it on Spotify is cringe as ****

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

GagaGame
3 hours ago, Hyperobject said:

BR sped up version slaps tho not gonna lie 

The KIISS FM version is so good tbh

moanster balls thoung

Hyperobject
20 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

The KIISS FM version is so good tbh

wait, what version is that??