💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Secret Project is a Duets Album

River

Featured Posts

River

DWAS has been marketed as a stand alone single, for both artists, while we know that both are about to announce a new album (well Gaga just did xoxo 2025 people)

This is a decoy.

DWAS was also marketed as "Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - DWAS",  which was strange because it feels more like a Bruno song, but it follows the pattern of ROM and SC, when both feels more like the Ari and blackpink's song than Gaga's song.

And lyrically, the song is more Gaga than Bruno, if you think about it "die with a smile" is a very Gaga thing to say (so happy I could die).

Then add all the rumored collabs, which are probably untrue, but let's go on with it for the sake of this post.

And I feel like it's something that may help her connect with Tony because they firstly met with this kind of project and it's a way to honor him.

From me. to you. always. me. I am River... the elusive mod.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz

It's either that or a standalone Jazz album with a few original jazz compositions. I'd prefer jazz as after Tony's death the material would probably be so raw and beautiful but, I'd live for a duets album too

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 2

Hyperobject

ARTPOP ACT II AND Y’ALL CAN’T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

ARTPOP ACT II AND Y’ALL CAN’T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE 

imagine the collapse if she actually does that :cryga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bronco

Honestly I know rumours are just rumours at the end of the day. 
But there's been a few consistent themes in rumours this year around her collabing with people that I feel like there's got to be smoke coming from somewhere. 

Maybe its just DWAS and people in the rumour mill have heard snippets of that announcement and run wild idk. But we've had the obviously true Bruno rumour, rumours about The Weeknd, rumours about Chappell Roan. I've seen folks talking about Taylor (who is collabing way more these days as well) but I don't think that came from a specific rumour. 

Hyperobject
Just now, Bronco said:

I've seen folks talking about Taylor (who is collabing way more these days as well) but I don't think that came from a specific rumour. 

fans been speculating about Gaga being featured on Reputa TV’s vault tracks for a while now, because, if I’m not mistaken, every artist that has been played during The Eras Tour pre-show Taylor has collaborated with in the past two years! Paramore, Florence, Fallout Boy, Boy Genius (Phoebe) etc. 

• Like 1

River
1 minute ago, Hyperobject said:

fans been speculating about Gaga being featured on Reputa TV’s vault tracks for a while now, because, if I’m not mistaken, every artist that has been played during The Eras Tour pre-show Taylor has collaborated with in the past two years! Paramore, Florence, Fallout Boy, Boy Genius (Phoebe) etc. 

Gaga was rumored to be on 1989 too :huntyga:

Hyperobject
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

imagine the collapse if she actually does that :cryga:

like… I don’t know, obviously it’s just a wishful thinking, but since Michael told Gaga that she should write pop music again, because that’s what she loves the most (but apparently was scared of doing for quite a while), maybe… just maybe…? she has decided to give it a shot lol. 

• YAAAS 1

Hyperobject
Just now, River said:

Gaga was rumored to be on 1989 too :huntyga:

true! but I think Reputation suits her the best imo. we will find out soon though, Taylor is definitely dropping it later this year imo. 

• Like 1

River
Just now, Hyperobject said:

true! but I think Reputation suits her the best imo. we will find out soon though, Taylor is definitely dropping it later this year imo. 

hopefully she can keep it to herself until 2100 :excusemeno:

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

like… I don’t know, obviously it’s just a wishful thinking, but since Michael told Gaga that she should write pop music again, because that’s what she loves the most (but apparently was scared of doing for quite a while), maybe… just maybe…? she has decided to give it a shot lol. 

we'll hear SOME of the tracks one day I'm sure

• Thanks 2

Levine

I think that too! And I think some of the names she named are on the duets album (Kesha and maybe Taylor?). Let's not forget the rumors about a collab with the weeknd who could also lands on the album (but it could also be an all female duets?).

If Lady Gaga does a duets album of course the names MUST be huge.

• Like 1

Okay I’d be here for this if it was the slay pop girlies (Charli, Chappell, Kesha etc) :vegas:

not Taylor lol

• Thanks 1

Stefanotta

does the article specifically say it’s gonna be “a music” project or just “project”?

Edited by Stefanotta
'Cause we are all our hair...