opinion

Michael Polansky!!!!

MercifulAir

Featured Posts

MercifulAir

Just read Gaga's recent *Vogue* article, and I can't help but feel so happy for her. Seeing how much joy Michael Polansky brings into her life is everything. What really struck me is how he was the one who encouraged her to dive back into pop music for her next album. Like, who knows what genre it would’ve been if he hadn't pushed her? Don't get me wrong, I live for Gaga’s genre-bending brilliance, but her pop music is what made me fall in love with her in the first place. I think we all owe Michael a HUGE hug for being that supportive partner and giving her a safe space to keep expressing her iconic pop persona!

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 1

lastpopicon

lc7vuge7z0nd1.webp

:billie:

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 23

Psyduck

I just appreciate Michael for how he is supportive of Gaga.

He was with her during Chromatica Ball

He was with her during pandemic

He was with her during HoG

He was with her all the time publicly

And we can see how uncomfortable he is on the JFAD red carpet but he is still supportive of Gaga.

keep on looking for Psyduck
  • Like 3
  • Love 9

Shadow

Apparently, he was introduced to her by her mother,  so thank Mrs. Germanotta for her intuition. :applause:

Edited by Shadow
🖤 𖤓 ♠︎
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Apparently, he was introduced to her by her mother,  so thank Mrs. Germanotta for her intuition. :applause:

moms knows best :kara:

luna’s advocate
  • Love 2

Gagaism

I read that line like: Baby, I love you… but I know your fans are crazy b****es especially those who comes from Gagadaily and I don’t want those Little fa***ts coming after me and harassing myself on my super low social profile media and calling me the jazzy boy lullaby fiancé so please, I’m f***ing begging you, you need to make Pop music.”

xoxo Michael 

:selena:

• LMAO 12

Ivy

Yeah he seems super sweet, kind, thoughtful, smart, supportive, everything he could be :heart: :kara: I'm so happy for her finding him

And he better stay this way too :iamfair: :stalkga:

• Love 1

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, Psyduck said:

I just appreciate Michael for how he is supportive of Gaga.

He was with her during Chromatica Ball

He was with her during pandemic

He was with her during HoG

He was with her all the time publicly

And we can see how uncomfortable he is on the JFAD red carpet but he is still supportive of Gaga.

It reminds me of what she said in Five Foot Two about how she loses her relationship every time she reaches a new career milestone. So happy seeing him support her through it all 

See The Best In Everyone
  • Love 3