• Like 4
  • Love 3

hieronymus
25 minutes ago, NATAH said:

that look is so PI coded omfg i'm obsessedddddddd :messga:

yaaas. LOVE Pi. Amazing movie

dark trip GIF by absurdnoise

LIKELADYAGAGA

Ok but why does she look like she's about to do the video phone music video with beyonce in this interview?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

A Very Gaga Holida
6 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Ok but why does she look like she's about to do the video phone music video with beyonce in this interview?

Absolutely not :messga: she looks like she’s about to marry the dark and make love to the stark

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

A Very Gaga Holida
43 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Is "classical" a clue that it's instrumental? In that case, it wouldn't get nominated under best new song at the Oscars, it would be bundled in with the score nomination. It would still be a slay, especially if the score won. I wasn't expecting her to contribute any new material to the soundtrack and make it all about acting but this would be a great bonus. 

She explicitely says it’s a song, though

Vengaboy

Do we think the ‘this movie is actually not a musical’ is the new ‘there could be 100 people in a room’ :ohwell:

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

andy232000
43 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Is "classical" a clue that it's instrumental? In that case, it wouldn't get nominated under best new song at the Oscars, it would be bundled in with the score nomination. It would still be a slay, especially if the score won. I wasn't expecting her to contribute any new material to the soundtrack and make it all about acting but this would be a great bonus. 

I recall seeing photos of the credits and it said “written and performed by Lady Gaga”, so I guess it has vocals? Unless its like performed at an instrument

Mathjus

Meh. I think there is no "new Gaga song", just covers. I suppose that we could have a new one but singing by Joaquin. The waltz is instrumental, that sound possible.

• Like 1

LIKELADYAGAGA
19 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Absolutely not :messga: she looks like she’s about to marry the dark and make love to the stark

that too 

• Love 1

artdoll

Knowing we'll be getting the Joker 2 soundtrack and then potentially LG7 a few months later is actually insane when you realize it's been 4 years (not counting LFS) since her last studio album dropped. :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Thanks 1

Bradley
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

that look is so PI coded omfg i'm obsessedddddddd :messga:

I love how T-shirts are associated with Perfect Illusion :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 2

Vengaboy

Imagine if this waltz was nominated at the Oscar’s and Joker & Lee were to perform it as a dance.