new music

Pepsi x GLADIATOR II with Megan Thee Stallion

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Queen - We Will Rock You (MeganThee Stallion Version)

Nearly 20 years after the PEPSI "Roman Empire" conquered pop culture, the brand is returning to the arena with a colossal Gladiator-themed campaign titled, "Make Your Gameday Epic™." As a longtime NFL sponsor, Pepsi is celebrating the start of the 2024 NFL season and the highly anticipated theatrical release of Paramount Pictures' "Gladiator II," only in theatres November 22, with a short-film that will electrify gamedays for cola-lovers and NFL fans alike. In it, Megan Thee Stallion, as Empress Megan, leads a legion of NFL superstars turned Gridiron Gladiators, including Josh Allen, Derrick Henry, Justin Jefferson and Travis Kelce, locked in an epic battle with ice-cold Pepsi at the heart of the action.

"I'm honored to follow in the footsteps of the legends who appeared in this Gladiator campaign 20 years ago and proud to have carved my own new legacy," said Megan Thee Stallion. "Pepsi really brought the worlds of music, sports and entertainment together in a powerful way to set off the new NFL season. It was fun putting my creative flip on such an iconic Queen song and I can't wait for the Hotties to hear it!"

Drawing inspiration from the upcoming Gladiator II film and its predecessor, "Make Your Gameday Epic™" is produced by Ridley Scott Associates, Paramount Brand Studio, and directed by Jake Scott in collaboration with Paramount Pictures. 

PEPSI_GLADIATOR_KV_GROUP_16x9.jpg?p=publ

PEPSI_GLADIATOR_KV_THRONE_16x9.jpg?p=pub

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

bionic

its giving 00s direct to dvd movie end credits song and i dont mean that as a compliment

buy bionic

Jester

Cringe

Wondering how did Queen agree to be the main credited artist 

River

Freddie is dying once again

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2

• Teletubby changed the title to Pepsi x GLADIATOR II with Megan Thee Stallion
amourssauvages
45 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

they killed commercial:deadbanana:

oh the memories

12 years old me is shaking haha

xoxo gossip girl - i like to sing https://www.youtube.com/@amourssauvages