Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_iA2ifxxsY/?igsh=MWxpa3BvM2p2bTRqZQ

GWtHlQSa8AATqmi?format=jpg&name=large

VO1024_CoverStory_01.jpg

Vogue article here

EDIT: i haven’t started a new thread in so long, i forgot how to embed through phone :madge:

Gaga has spent the better part of 2024 here, recording both a surprise project and a new pop record she has taken to calling LG7, which comes out in February. (She will release its first single in October.)

She does not want to say too much about the new record other than to tell me that it was her fiancé's idea. "Michael is the person who told me to make a new pop record. He was like, 'Babe. I love you. You need to make pop music.' " Says Polansky: "Like anyone would do for the person they love, I encouraged her to lean in to the joy of it. On the Chromatica tour, I saw a fire in her; I wanted to help her keep that alive all the time and just start making music that made her happy." 

At one point, we get into a conversation about her own recent fanaticism. She rattles off a list: Charli XCX, Chappell Roan, Billie Eilish. "I mean, I really love them. I go on the internet and, like, cry. And I love Taylor Swift too. And Kesha. I watch it all, and I'm like: Yup. Go! Just Go." Here, her voice cracks and her eyes well up with tears. "I'm not only cheering them on, I want them to know that my heart is in it with them. And I want them all to feel really happy." I am strangely moved. "Sorry!" she shouts through a laugh as I hand her a tissue. I get it, I say. She stares at me for a second, blinks a couple of times, and says, "You and I getting together is really important."

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 38
  • Love 29
  • Shook 9

DitaDolla

ITS SO MARRY THE NIGHT OML:stupidoreo:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

ARTPOPistah

Once again we're winning:kara:

https://www.vogue.com/article/lady-Gaga-october-2024-cover-interviewVO1024_Cover_logo.jpg

INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS :

- LG7 in February + Tease to a surprise project: "Gaga has spent the better part of 2024 here, recording both a surprise project and a new pop record she has taken to calling LG7, which comes out in February. (She will release its first single in October.)   [...] She does eventually play some music for me [...] She queues up a song from her new pop record. It’s intense and ominous—an old-school Gaga banger, unsettling but also buoyant. She does not want to say too much about the new record other than to tell me that it was her fiancé’s idea. “Michael is the person who told me to make a new pop record. He was like, ‘Babe. I love you. You need to make pop music.’ ” Says Polansky: “Like anyone would do for the person they love, I encouraged her to lean in to the joy of it. On the Chromatica tour, I saw a fire in her; I wanted to help her keep that alive all the time and just start making music that made her happy.”  [...] Gaga: "I feel like this new album, in a lot of ways, is about that time but from a place of happiness instead of misery";

- Gaga on Chappel Roan, Charli XCX, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift and Kesha: "At one point, we get into a conversation about her own recent fanaticism. She rattles off a list: Charli XCX, Chappell Roan, Billie Eilish. “I mean, I really love them. I go on the internet and, like, cry. And I love Taylor Swift too. And Kesha. I watch it all, and I’m like: Yup. Go! Just Go.” Here, her voice cracks and her eyes well up with tears. “I’m not only cheering them on, I want them to know that my heart is in it with them. And I want them all to feel really happy.” I am strangely moved. “Sorry!” she shouts through a laugh as I hand her a tissue. I get it, I say. She stares at me for a second, blinks a couple of times, and says, “You and I getting together is really important.” ";

- Gaga on her engagement with Michael Polansky:“My mom met him and she said to me, ‘I think I just met your husband,’ and I said, ‘I’m not ready to meet my husband!’ I could never have imagined that my mom…found the most perfect person for me?” [...] "what I want my fans to know is that I’m just, like, so happy. I’m healthy. I feel like the last time they heard from me—in this way—was Chromatica, and that album was about an absolutely horrible time for me with my mental health. I was in a really dark place. I struggled for, like, many years before that. But everything started to change. Because I had a real friend who saw the ways in which I was unhappy and why. And he wasn’t afraid to truly hold my hand. And get to know me. On a very deep level" [...] "And now, Michael and I are really excited to organize our lives—and our marriage—around our creative output as a couple"

- Gaga on her life-career balancing: "“For a long time, for most of my career,” she says, “my life was controlled by this business: what people wanted from me; what they hoped I could achieve; how to keep me going. And that can be a lot of pressure and it’s scary. But I feel like I’m finally coming out on the other side".

- Stefani talks about Gaga : "INTERVIEWER: Is it all fantasy? Is Lady Gaga…a persona?"

Gaga: “Man. That’s a big question. You know it’s not a persona. It’s not. I am all of these things. The person that I am when I’m onstage in front of 85,000 people? That is also me. That’s like one of the freedoms of my relationship with Michael. It feels really nice to have someone value you whether there’s 85,000 people watching or…the dogs. To see the whole you. And Lady Gaga is the whole me.There was a time in my career when I…. Look….”—she cocks an eyebrow and slips into a self mocking tone—“where I spoke in an accent in interviews or told lies, but I was performing. Now, it’s a much more palatable mixture of authenticity and imagination. I feel like the world, to a fault, operates in these binaries: You’re either real or you’re fake; you’re authentic or you’re shallow. But for me, I played a lot with artifice. I was fascinated with artifice, really, truly fascinated with it as an artistic tool. I still am. But my relationship to myself as an artist now is more empowered: This is me. This. Is. Me. It’s too…complicated to split yourself in two and have to turn it off and on. It’s so much more empowering to be like, I’m a woman and I’m super complex. Michael said to me once, ‘I will know that you’re really feeling great when you know that you have you.’ I used to always be like, But who’s gonna have my back?! And now I’m like, I’ve got my back.”

Edited by ARTPOPistah
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 25
  • Love 17
  • Shook 6
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall

She looks amazing, so many serves these days:giveup:

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

DitaDolla

Well it’s over

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 2

Levine

"She’s also been recording music: a duet with Bruno Mars and a new pop album for 2025 she calls LG7"

• River changed the title to Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed