💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

It’s time for the 2024 Truthers that have been dragging the 2025 Truthers to get dragged :icant:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

OMonster

The album coming in February 2025 is AMAZING news. 

I had thought we were heading for a very short era in October/November that would cut off before Christmas. 

We now know for sure that the era is going to last many months and it's probably going to be very full. 

I'm relieved. And I'm also so thankful she's ended the constant speculation as to when everything is coming. This was the right move. I think as a fan base, we needed this clarity because the uncertainty and the wait was stimulating a lot of negativity and making some fans become very resentful. 

We're all on the same page now. Lead next month, album three months after that. No more complaining, no more speculating... let's go!

(I also think it's a sensible move for the album's longevity for it not to just be seen as a 'spooky Halloween' record... that would've always made it hard for it to remain longer beyond October/November). 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

zerojk

So what exactly was the intention behind the tiktok teasing a full album drop? :confused:

like... I am glad we are getting concrete information but sometimes i wish she didn't make it so confusing 

also... i don't know how to feel about the fact Michael had to persuade her to do pop music again, considering it was a similar scenario with Chromatica/Bloodpop

i'm sorry, it was a good interview but some parts just triggered my anxiety

• Thanks 2

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

It’s time for the 2024 Truthers that have been dragging the 2025 Truthers to get dragged :icant:

episode 1 premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

NewUsername

I love:
- how these cover stories always ring in a new era
- the shoot
- what she talked about
- what the interviewer asked as follow up questions
- how the interviewer wrote down the article
- that she seems to be very happy, and this with herself, with Michael and with her artistry
- that LG7 is coming in February!

:giveup: :flutter: 

• YAAAS 2

Bowman
1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

… just because she hasn’t publicly doesn’t mean she hasn’t acknowledged her. Charli remixed one of her most recent songs lol. Not everything has to happen in the public eye :laughga::kiss:

Yeah ofc she’s acknowledged her, I’m just bantering :trollga: fans have been v upset about it recently lol

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
41 minutes ago, Jase said:

Reading about her relationship with Michael -- he sounds like an absolute diamond. I'm overjoyed she's finally found the one. Her happiness radiates from the pages of the interview and after everything she's been through (both personally and professionally), she deserves this peace. Love her so much. 

I was going to comment on that! I was actually crying in this part of the interview: 

I kind of thought I was going to have to do this all by myself - forever. And that was really scary (…) and I don’t have to do this alone anymore” 

An intense feeling of gratitude just filled my heart. We get to see now a much happier and healthier version of Gaga, true love was really the missing piece. And the fact that Cynthia was the one who met Michael first just made me awwwww! They were really bound to be together! 

It’s always so special when she shares this level of vulnerability with us, I really cherish these moments :heart:

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 4

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Ariana Grande just shared the cover on her stories :hug:

her little sister :3 

• Love 2

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Ariana Grande just shared the cover on her stories :hug:

they’re having a mother-off

luna’s advocate
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Yeah ofc she’s acknowledged her, I’m just bantering :trollga: fans have been v upset about it recently lol

Fans being upset ?!say-what-now-anchorman.gif

• LMAO 1

As a fan who’s been here since 2009, I really wish that she would see her own strength and greatness instead of her, once again, crafting an entire career leg/album era around a new man. She says she’s doing a pop album again because her fiancé told her to. Of course I wish her happiness, but it almost feels like ARTPOP all over again where her relationship with Taylor impacted everything she did at the time. (Including her decision to scrap songs like Temple and god knows what else)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

starcell
35 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sis what? Lead single dropped in October...possibly another single after that...and the album dropping in February.

A certified hit with Bruno Mars and her performing live with him multiple times (and one of them apparently being filmed). Bruno seems to genuinely like her, considering the amount of performances and him posting a lot on social media, so if he urges his fans to listen to her new album that could absolutely help her, too.

An October Vogue cover, with her name-checking the musicians she loves and talking about how happy she is with Michael (versus the drama that was (fairly or not) surrounding her HOG interviews)....

If anything, this is her team being really, really good for once in terms of a rollout.

What drama?

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

Over 2 years since the first 'teaser' photo Gaga posted on Insta about LG7?

What photo?

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.